• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
ATM I am playing Dead or Alive DImensions going through the Chronicle mode and trying to rush some fools. This game is easy and hard at the same time <3

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Right now, I'm sort of going back and forth between The Wind Waker and Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II. Forsaken Fortress, my old nemesis, we meet again.
Side_look_evil.gif

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Just about two days ago, I wanted my sister to try Resident Evil 6, both of us are in Leon's campaign around in chapter 4 or 5.
Meanwhile today my fingers were quite frozen so I decided to play Marvel vs. Capcom 3 to warm up my fingers which worked.
So far those are the only games that I'm trying out.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I'm nearing the end of my annual trip down [Zelda] Memory Lane. Before topping it all off with a run through Twilight Princess, I've decided to revisit Spirit Tracks for the first time in, like, years. Honestly, Link's first adventure in New Hyrule is much more fun than I remember it being. Zelda's spirited personality is infectious, the scale of the bosses is impressive (at least for a DS title), and the Spirit Flute might just be my favorite instrument in the series.

I'm currently playing the various attractions of Nintendo Land, aiming to 100% New Super Mario Bros. U, and traversing Halo 4's gorgeous world. You could say I've been busy gaming. I'm thinking of starting another playthrough for Ocarina of Time 3D and the DS Zelda games soon as well.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So I'm gonna bandwagon and download League of Legends; my older sis and older bro both play it (my bro is an almost-professional while my sis just started literally yesterday), so I'd love to play with them some day. :3

I'm also playing Guild Wars 2 still...just got my Guardian to LV20 :3

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
My current obsession is Animal Crossing. It started a week ago, and for no reason at all :lol:
I guess I just kinda sat down and thought "I FEEL LIKE PLAYING ANIMAL CROSSING" xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom