• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm currently trying to get into the tekken games. So yeah playing some of those.

*Gives Dan the squint*... I'm telling Street Fighter. Watch.

Anyway, I passed Assassin's Creed Brotherhood last week and I really enjoyed the story. Like I mentioned before, it suffered from many issues, past ones and new ones, but was still an enjoyable game nonetheless. After that, it took me the weekend to start and complete Uncharted 2:Among Thieves. I liked it more than the first, only because its action sequences were greatly improved. But other than that, I couldn't notice any other differences from the first. Not that that's a bad thing, the characters were still fun and the story was... there, but I guess my only complaint that also carried over from the first game was that the enemies could really take bullets. It just kind of killed the experience and realism expected from such a game.

Now, I have finally seriously started Super Mario Sunshine. Never in my life have I got to experience this game in full. I never owned the game when I was younger, it was my brothers, so I never got to truly play from beginning to end. But now that I'm older, set the time aside to play the game, and actually have the console and game for myself, I can finally sit back and enjoy this classic.

I also started Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare as a side game to take a break from Super Mario Sunshine whenever I feel like I need another flavor of game. I really like what Rockstar did with this game. It's like, the perfect idea. It's fresh, unique, and done well.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I just got three stars in every cup in Mario Kart 7. Mirrored Special Cup is a pain. I'll be sure to play online more and show off my glory.

Asides from that, I'm playing through Link to the Past and Wind Waker.

I've been playing Phantasy Star Online 2 over the last few days, despite not being able to understand Japanese. Pretty fun so far! Slowly getting a hang of the interface and what everything does.

B

ButterBaker

I've been playing Earth Bound.

Not the Earthbound with Ness, but the 8-bit Earth Bound. Zero.

I love it so far. I went in knowing it wasn't Earthbound or Mother 3, but it's own thing, and I absolutely enjoy it. Right now, I'm leveling Lloyd up in Magicant. If I had a complaint, it would be that the level grinding is a bit worse than Earthbound, and the random encounter really rustles my jimmies time from time, but other than that, it's so much fun. I'm playing the series in order right now.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well since I have no computer of my own yet, I went back to playing a game called Valkyrie Profile 2, which I hadn't finished. Well I did, I went back to playing it and not only did I finish it, but I am hooked with it once again. So yeah, currently playing VP2: Silmeria. ^^

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Im almost done with my TP playthrough, on the side im trying to unlock stuff in MK7, and I also have been playing Links Awakening so that way I can work towards my goal of beating every Zelda game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Currently playing Minish Cap (climbing Mt. Crenel) and slowly but surely making progress on a normal mode Eirika run in Fire Emblem Sacred Stones.

I've been playing Phantasy Star Online 2 over the last few days, despite not being able to understand Japanese. Pretty fun so far! Slowly getting a hang of the interface and what everything does.

I am super jelly. Currently playing Rainbow Moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom