• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Skunk

Floof
Right now, working on
Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of light(stuck on sand castle when you go back for the second time)
Sonic Generations 3d
Minecraft Pocket Edition

Skyrim. All of my free time has been going into this game, and probably will for a really long time.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Well, I have the file of Skyward Sword I'm working on... I haven't gotten far... Just entered the Eldin Volcano area. (never played before so no spoilers please)
I'm also playing Phantasy Star Online EP I & II with my friend. (I recently got into it) And, I have a file of Super Mario Sunshine I need to complete....
OH.... and the friend I mentioned earlier, I've also been playing a lot of different Mario Parties with her. (mainly 4 through 8)

I love 4 for its mini-games, but Its board ideas SUCK. >_>
They have no creativity, it seems.....
(May favorite mini-game from 4 would have to be a tie between "Booksquirm", "Makin' Waves", and "Photo Finish") :D

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Right now, I'm in the middle of playing through the original Mass Effect again, in preparation for Mass Effect 3. Trying to find time for Mario Kart 7 as well.

Well, I still have Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny from Christmas that I haven't thoroughly completed yet. And over a long weekend following my midterms, I went to Target and purchased Super Mario 3D Land and Harvest Moon: Animal Parade.

I haven't really touched the Wii very much this week and last--because of homework, the distraction of this site, and the fact that I keep on crashing on the couch for, like, three hours when I get home from school. xD So, I can see progress for the wii games will be gradual. Got to savor them, huh? =P

As far as Super Mario 3D Land goes, I'm currently in Special 5. I have all of the star coins in the initial 8 worlds, but I've been slacking on the Special worlds. And I keep dying by jumping off cliffs... Dx The whole 3D thing, even with it turned off, has some interesting perspective illusions, so... I have the tendency to misjudge the depth of things. Fun... ;p

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm giving Skyrim a chance. After my brother said I should try it (I played Oblivion before and he thought I should because of that) I opted to listen to him and just started playing it, then I got hooked with it, so much that I decided to finish the main quest. I started it over again to do the rest of the side-quests, and so because he has to play the game as well, I am getting a copy for myself this Friday...tomorrow.

Also been playing PES 2012 and Hunted: The Demon's Forge, games I recently got my hands on.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well me, I'm working on beating Assassin's Creed, AC Brotherhood and AC Revilations for the first time. The Assassin's Creed Games are my favorites so what can I say o3o...

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I have been playing Skyward Sword on and off but I'm only on Skyview Temple! :cool: Also Metroid Prime (I'm in Phazon Mines), Final Fantasy XIII, Atelier Totori, FIFA 10, Ocarina of Time, and Animal Crossing when I feel like it.

MW7

Right now I'm playing Skyward Sword and Super Mario 3d Land. I'm getting a feeling that I want to play something on the N64 though too. The music from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon has been stuck in my head lately so I'll probably play that soon.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Lately, I've been playing through my favorite Mario titles to determine which one reigns supreme. Currently making my way through Super Mario Sunshine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom