• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
L.A. noire: love law and order and now i get to be the detective
Super mario land 2: six golden coins
OOT 3d master quest
FS anniversary

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
Metroid
Shining In the Darkness
Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage
Castlevania... FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS!!!

Skyward Sword
Ocarina of Time 3D
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario Land 3D
Starfox64 3D
And I'm attempting to play MW3, but the servers won't cooperate.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Just finished up the God of War trilogy. While I'm not crazy about the first two installments, I'm pretty much in love with the third one. Admittedly, that probably has to do with the improvements to the overall presentation, but I also didn't run into any of those frustrating battles that made the first two games feel somewhat like a chore. Oh, and the puzzles are actually fun to solve this time around.

At the moment, I'm replaying Final Fantasy II on my Gameboy Color.

Sometimes I alternate between playing it and one of five of my old Pokemon games - Yellow, Red, Blue, Silver, or Gold.

P

PokeOakly96

Engrossed on the entire Metal Gear Solid series as of this point. Got the HD Collection and I'm currently on MGS3: Snake Eater.
Other than that I'm slowly drudging my way through Pokemon Black, Sonic Generations, Skyward Sword, the Ace Attorney series, and Mario Kart 7.
I'd have finished most of them by now if MGS's story wasn't so darn good, and if MK7 wasn't so darn addicting :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom