• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Sort of working my way into playing Chrono Trigger. I say sort of because I'm very distracted at the moment and my sessions haven't been extremely long or productive.

I can tell I'm gonna enjoy this game, especially because I Am Setsuna is like a tribute to it in a lot of ways. I can feel it a bit already, yeah.

yes i posted this in the wrong thread first; im a potato

Sort of working my way into playing Chrono Trigger. I say sort of because I'm very distracted at the moment and my sessions haven't been extremely long or productive.

I can tell I'm gonna enjoy this game, especially because I Am Setsuna is like a tribute to it in a lot of ways. I can feel it a bit already, yeah.

yes i posted this in the wrong thread first; im a potato

That's not how you spell Tales! :p

I've always wanted to try Chrono Trigger. I played I Am Setsuna and got soft locked so I would hope Chrono is better. Let me know if you like it when you finish it. <3

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Wrapping up some stuff in AoC, mainly Korok Seeds and a handfull of missions and quests. Also played World of Warcraft: Shadowlands.
And on my youtube-channel I'm playing Pokémon Sapphire ^^

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Been playing a lot of Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. Steadily increasing my hunter rank and trying out different weapons. Insect glaive in particular is really fun to mess around with. SnS, LS, and DBs are great too.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Right now I am playing AoC (I finished the main story, but I want to 100% the game, and there are quite a few quests I need to finish), Animal Crossing New Horizons, and Mario 3D World.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom