• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

LinkusLankusLonkus55

Peefarple (my wind waker file name)
Wind Waker (Gamecube Version)
Mario Sunshine
Mario Galaxy
A Link to the Past (for about the 10th time during quarantine)
Glover N64
Majora's Mask 3d (original is better but i need to get the 3ds remake over with)
Ocarina of Time Nimpize Adventure Rom Hack
Zelda's Birthday Rom Hack (on hold due to crashing)
OoT Randomizer (ZOOTR)
OoT Master Quest
Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story
Donkey Kong Country
Sonic CD (ugh)
Minecraft Xbox One Edition
GTA V
but I somehow STILL haven't beat Twilight Princess. I would have beaten it by now, but I can't get my hands on the HD version. too expensive!

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I don't know why but I started playing Twilight Princess Picross, lets see how long this lasts. I am also still working on Animal Crossing and just started working on a haunted house by putting Acerola in the game.

I am hoping now that I am done with Birth By Sleep TS and I can finally finish Paper Mario.

PoeFacedKilla

Hylian Killer Bee
I don't know why but I started playing Twilight Princess Picross, lets see how long this lasts. I am also still working on Animal Crossing and just started working on a haunted house by putting Acerola in the game.

I am hoping now that I am done with Birth By Sleep TS and I can finally finish Paper Mario.
I was playing Ghost of Tsushima but my new airbnb has an older TV the PlayStation won't display to so I'm juggling Majoras Mask (original with cell shaded textures,) Links Awakening Switch, continuing my Oblivion play though and I'm always bouncing between EUIV and Stellaris.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Currently Spyro: Reignited: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon. Also a bit of Pokémon Sword (grinding levels) and Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo is my current LP.
And as always... World of Warcraft!

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Forgive me, @Spirit , but I am playing... Dark Souls Remastered, Bioshock wasn’t an option. So far? I had a period where I wasn’t sure where to go, but other than that, I’m having fun! Just beat the walking mouth that is the Gaping Dragon. Gonna finish some things up and head to Blighttown. Wish me luck...

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Still playing a bunch of Rune Factory 4 Special. I have other games in my backlog, but I need something relaxed to occupy my mind in my free moments. Started the second arc the other day and completed the marriage event I had been working on progressing. Now to craft better equipment before moving on to the next story event, as well as continuing to farm nothing but sweet potatoes since they're such a great way to make a lot of money in a relatively short period of time.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
started Super Paper Mario, also finally got to use a brand new blue wiimote w/ built in motion plus that I got over a year ago, been waiting to play through a new wii game for me to start using it
funny thing about it too is this my 2nd ever owned wiimote, the wiimote that came w/ my original wii in 2008 was the only wiimote I've primarily used up til now

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
started Super Paper Mario, also finally got to use a brand new blue wiimote w/ built in motion plus that I got over a year ago, been waiting to play through a new wii game for me to start using it
funny thing about it too is this my 2nd ever owned wiimote, the wiimote that came w/ my original wii in 2008 was the only wiimote I've primarily used up til now
Super Paper Mario was one of my favorite games when I was little! It took me years to beat it, as the last few levels were a bit too tough for me at the time. It’s a great underrated (and really, really weird) game. Good luck!

Breath of The Wild and Majora's Mask atm, i'm trying to play all of the mainline Zelda games, some of which I've never gotten myself to play.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Revisiting Fire Emblem: Fates - Birthright

Ngl, I actually like this game quite a bit. I'd consider it to be a well-rounded FE game and more enjoyable than the Archanea DS remakes. The story is solid, but a bit mediocre. The characters are actually fine, since Conquest has most of the badly written characters Fates got. The otaku pandering is minimal, apart from the one cutscene with Camilla IIRC. The gameplay is some of the best in the series, well-balanced, especially compared to Awakening's broken version of the pair-up mechanic. The music is excellent. Just an overall solid experience, if a bit on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom