• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Finished the main game of Danganronpa. Will likely start the second one after I catch up on some non-game related stuff.

Quin

Disaster Master
Preparing to binge for Safi jiva in MHW PC this friday. Then binge play Animal Crossing. Then the same for Doom Eternal. If the virus won't get me the video games will.

I recently started Chibi-Robo and Metal Gear Solid 3. Chibi-Robo seems really interesting and unique and the speech gives me Banjo-Kazooie vibes. Metal Gear is fun but damn am I bad at sneaking. Both games have been in my backlog for a while now so it's nice to finally try them out.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Finished Doom in time for Eternal's release, but Amazon decided to delay the shipment for my copy until next week, understandably.

In the meantime I'll be tackling Ori and the Blind Forest for some quiet downtime.

Warframe.
I told my friend I probably wouldn't play it, but I ended up giving in.

It's actually a lot better than I thought it would be. It's hella grindy, but I actually don't mind it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom