• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Having fun with the Brutal Doom mod for Doom 1 and 2.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Breath of the Wild on the Cemu emulator running at 1440p at 60 fps. Tis glorious.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Awesome game.

And of course, replaying Doom (2016) in preparation for Doom: Eternal.

I managed to make it to the blackout in Luigi's Mansion, but I'm taking a break. Right now I'm playing Castlevania Aria of Sorrow. I'm almost to the second boss right now, just have to collect a few more things from enemies to get a hundred percent on their drops and stuff.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Enderal Forgotten Stories

One of the most advanced total conversion mods I've ever seen. This is a full fledged, fully developed professional quality fan made Skyrim total conversion that puts AAA titles to shame. And it was developed in the team's spare time and released for free. All you need to play it is the vanilla Skyrim base game on Steam.

Enderal is trying really hard to impress me and so far it's working.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Still HW Definite Edition. I got all weapons and already unlocked the MS full power. Now I'm on skulltula hunt. I try to 100% everything. With the former editions I managed to complete everything except for leveling up every character and clear all maps from the item cards. This time I plan to include both as well :D

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
For what system? I have a nice Pawn for the xbox360. Heh, been ages since I last played that awesome game.
Switch. It's fun to play, but the story is really bad. It's a good thing it gives me the gratification of seeing my ocs together with great gameplay, else I'd have given up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom