• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Just finished Zelda WW. And now I have 4 Wii games to go through. I'll probably do Zelda SS first, as it's the only TV Zelda game I've not yet finished. (Also not yet played it at all too, only recently bought the game).

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Path of Exile!

A really cool game actually, it's a better Diablo 3 than Diablo 3 was really, and I'm far from one of the haters for that game. :P And it's free. You can't fault that. Anyone who likes them sort of games should go get it, the gameplay's similar-ish but the mechanics are a lot different. Much less of a grind, quite unique.

Sheik

:the:
Pokemon X, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Metroid Prime, A Link to the Past, Fire Emblem: Awakening...
I should probably get around to finishing at least one of these soon...

Dan

Team Fortress 2 playing Mann vs. Machine.

How I love Mann Vs Machine, although that depends what group i'm landed with, otherwise it can be hair ripping!
I am currently playing Earthworm Jim for the Sega Megadrive, great game with a lot of fun and passion put into it.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Oracle of Seasons. I'm actually really enjoying it. I'll move on to OoA afterwards, of course.

I never finished LA, so I might do that later. I guess it would be playing through the timeline if I went on to the NES games afterwards...

Screw it, I'm doing that. Defeated timeline, here I come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom