• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

D

Dawngeon

The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Because Im LP´ing it. So its on my channel, full of epic failure)
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
Minecraft
The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Practicin for a future LP)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Probably gonna be playing through till the first island again.
CoD BO2 Wii U - trying to get Prestige Master.
Zelda: Skyward Sword - running around Skyview.

I'm still kinda going through a Mega Man phase, so bear with me.

Mega Man X4 Zero Playthrough
Mega Man X5
Mega Man 7
Mega Man Zero

I'm also playing some Pokémon in preparation of X Version on the 27th, since I'm getting the 3DS XL bundle.

Pokémon Sapphire Nuzlocke Challenge
Pokémon White 2
Pokémon Leaf Green Nuzlocke Challenge

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Just tried my hand at the demo for Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Maiden. Lots of TL;DR here, so I'm putting it in a little spoiler tag.

I really like it so far. the auto-mapping is a very nice touch, and the characters are all really likeable. The first stratum looks fantastic, and the music is just sooooo smooth. It's also fixes the problems of the first game, like not being able to shift through your party to check their equipment and not getting EXP from doing requests.

It's not all a basket of roses though, as the plot is kinda shaky. I'm hopeful that it will get better as it progresses; after all, it is a demo. I'm also not quite grasping the concept of the Grimoire Stones and Chances, but I figure it'll be something that will be mastered in time.

Now with all that all being said, I freaking love the description for Expert mode. "This setting is for true masters of the Etrian series, or masochists." Shine on, Atlus. Shine on. :'D

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
-Super Mario 64 DS
-Pokemon Soul Silver
-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest (3 Heart Run)
-Animal Crossing: New Leaf
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Metal Slug 7

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
Currently playing:
Borderlands
Minecraft (Will never stop)
Link to the past
pokemon fire red
pokemon red.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Kid Icarus: Uprising
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D Master Quest (3 Heart Run)
Pokemon Soul Silver
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
The Legend of Zelda (Second Quest)

Fig

The Altruist
Just bought Animal Crossing for $20 and I'm already hooked! I'm also playing The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD! It is so beautiful to see the game first-hand. Hopefully I get to do a review for it! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom