• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game Have You NOT Played Yet but Are Interested in Doing So?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
TP and WW. I never owned a Gamecube or Wii, so I have yet to get the chance to play either of those, and from footage I've seen and other ZD members' discussions about them, they look/sound a lot of fun.

The only ones i have not played to this point are FSA, FS on GBA, and AoL. I really want to try FSA on GC but i lost my memory card and need to get a new one some how.

The games I have an interest in playing are non-Zelda games. I have played every Zelda game (the main series) at least once.

Majora's Mask. It just looks tons of fun!
MM is really fun and you won't be disappointed.

I still have not played Twilight Princess. I want to play it so badly, but I've heard that it is not a great game.
So hopefully when I finally do get to play it, I will enjoy it.

I

IlikeBacon

I still need to play Zelda, Zelda 2, OoA/OoS. Hopefully the last 2 will eventually be on the 3DS VC.

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
I couldn't play old games(my first game was Spirit Tracks!), but I buy the remakes so I can play them.My favorite game is Majora's Mask, so I hope they remake it for
the 3ds!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want to play Four Swords Adventures with other people, the single player experience is just too short (beat it in 4-5 hours). I also want to play Link's Crossbow Training, Skyward Sword, and OoT3D. Some rare gems that you can't play without emulation are the BS-X Zeldas, I've played Kodai no Sekiban but other than that I haven't played any other BS-X Zelda game....

ok run down TWW:first game OoT:second MM:3rd AND I want to play TWILIGHT PRINCESS MY LIL BROS IN ORDER:Ocarina,wind waker twilight princess and he wants to play MM

TP and WW. I never owned a Gamecube or Wii, so I have yet to get the chance to play either of those, and from footage I've seen and other ZD members' discussions about them, they look/sound a lot of fun.
Get a wii they can play Gamecube games you might know that tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom