• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game Had THE BEST !!! Soundtrack

whats the best soundtrack

• The Original Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda 2: Adventure of Link

• Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past

• Links Awakening/Oracle of Ages/Seasons

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Wind Waker

• Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Others

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Majora's Mask was my favorite soundtrack before Spirit Tracks came along. I loved the catchy Clock Town music, the classic theme used for Termina Field, the upbeat Deku Palace, the appropriately spooky Ikana Valley, the wonderfully odd double theme for the Stone Tower, the memorable Song of Healing and Oath to Order, and the nostalgic OoT soundtracks that were reused.

That being said, the reason ST beat MM for me was that ST is the only video game soundtrack I've heard where I can honestly say I loved every single song, not just most of the songs, but all of them. It is impossible for me to choose a favorite among them all. ST was the only game I've ever played where I like the villains' themes. I hated Majora's theme and OoT Ganon's theme in particular, but I loved the music used for Byrne, Cole, and all forms of Malladus.

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
the opening theme to A Link to the past was just the best ever and it only just gets better throughout the whole game.
That is a game where 16-bit was done right!!!

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Of course ppl will say the console games, but IMO Minish Cap has the best soundtrack. The music is epic, and catchy. Like the Picori Festival, Mount Crenel, the Minish Woods, the Castle and so on.

Looking at a top 25 list of zelda songs I've made, I'd have to go with Wind Waker, as I have the most songs from the game on that list. I really like it for the fact that it's one of the more upbeat soundtracks in the zelda series, and it has a lot of really good dramatic songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom