• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game Achievement/Trophy Annoys You the Most?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Like mark said DLCs cuz not everyone wants or has the DLCs and the ones with stupid titles (csnt think of any real ones but) panties glaore?!

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I actually don't have much of a problem with this one because it does make it feel like you earned it. Nothing is worse than going through all the time and effort of doing everything and then not getting anything for it.
I agree that it's super rewarding to get one of those, but at least from my experience most of the time they just end up being something there to bring the completion rate down because of a couple insanely hard achievements already getting in the way of a 100% which is annoying lol

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Some of the older dungeon and raid achievements in World of Warcraft that you cannot do solo... These are quite a hassle to get, and you need to be several people to do them, and you get no reward for doing them. An example of this is the achievement "Ragnar-O's" from the raid "The Firelands".
They just sits there in my achievement log as unfinished things among finished things, and that bothers me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom