• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Foods Do You Dislike?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I do not like:
  • Mushrooms (Too smelly and they trigger my gag reflex)
  • Veal (Too Controversial)
  • Shellfish (I like regular fish but shellfish it is a consistency thing thankfully I do not have an allergy, so theoretically If I liked them I would eat them)
  • Hard boiled Eggs (Too Smelly)
  • Deviled Eggs (Also too smelly)
  • Venison ( I don't condone hunting in real life, also deer are one of my favorite animals)
  • Brussels Sprouts (They aggravate my intestines)
  • Egg Salad (You guessed it too smelly)
  • Ranch Dressing (Too Salty, too Artificial and I much prefer Caesar Dressing or even Vinaigrette)

Last edited:
Fast-food and cheese are two things that I actively avoid in my diet. I find the overly processed nature of fast food to be detrimental to my health, and while cheese is a beloved ingredient for many, it just doesn't appeal to my taste buds. Instead, I prefer homemade meals that allow me to control the quality of ingredients.
Recently, I've been experimenting with various recipes, and one that has become a favorite is a slow cooker bread recipe. There's something incredibly satisfying about the aroma of freshly baked bread filling the house, and the slow cooker method adds an extra layer of convenience. This recipe has made me appreciate the art of home cooking even more, as it allows me to savor the wholesome goodness of a homemade loaf without the need for additives or preservatives. It's a delightful alternative to the fast-food options that I steer clear of, providing both nourishment and a sense of accomplishment in preparing a meal from scratch.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The one kind of food I really REALLY hate is chicory. I tried it with cheese etc but I seriously can't stand it. Even the smell of it makes me sick.
Other kind of food I don't really like is seafood. Usually I'm very easy when it comes to food but def NO CHICORY!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom