• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What foods do most people find disgusting that you love?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Inspired by G-King's thread, what foods do you genuinely enjoy that most people do not?

For me it's chicken liver and broccoli. I loooooove chicken liver like a madman and broccoli, no matter how it's prepared, is fantastic.

octorok74

TETTAC
Cheese. Apparently on here cheese especially melted cheese is like Satan's unwanted gift to the world. But I like cheese. Put some on chips and toss them in the microwave for some gooey nachos. Mmmmmm, love me some nachos.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Everyone likes cheese. It's gods gift to mankind.

TBH I'm kinda picky. I did always have something that people wouldn't try that was good: strawberry jello and chocolate pudding. Everyone would go ewwwww when I said this but if they tried it would like it. I don't get how it's even weird.

But, any foods a large percentage of people don't like, I probably also don't like. I do love mayonnaise though and I know a decent chunk of people don't. It's hit and miss.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The only thing I can think of that might not even count is seafood. I love all kinds of seafood. Crab, lobster, fish, shrimp, muscles, calamari. They are all so good, but I know a ton of people who hate seafood.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Inspired by G-King's thread, what foods do you genuinely enjoy that most people do not?

For me it's chicken liver and broccoli. I loooooove chicken liver like a madman and broccoli, no matter how it's prepared, is fantastic.

I'm a broccoli fanatic myself, as well as any other green veggie, including spinach. I don't like brussel sprouts though haha.

I also enjoy Peeps, which everyone seems to hate.

Honorable mentions are raisins and oatmeal.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Everyone likes cheese. It's gods gift to mankind.

TBH I'm kinda picky. I did always have something that people wouldn't try that was good: strawberry jello and chocolate pudding. Everyone would go ewwwww when I said this but if they tried it would like it. I don't get how it's even weird.

But, any foods a large percentage of people don't like, I probably also don't like. I do love mayonnaise though and I know a decent chunk of people don't. It's hit and miss.
tumblr_lzgksdKSUi1qcy5eno1_500.gif

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I eat Grapefruit, spinach, broccoli, and occasionally I eat liver and onions. I'm not too crazy over liver and onions but I eat them.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Does anyone else like avocado?
I love avocado. Do most people really find it disgusting?

As for me: spinach, broccoli, broccolini, asparagus, radishes, chickpeas, alfalfa sprouts, watercress, squid, chicken liver, ox tongue, dark chocolate (85% or higher), baba ghanoush, tahini, hummus, and pearl barley are a few things that come to mind.

I'm not really sure how many of those foods others actually find disgusting, but I don't know many others who enjoy them.

Last edited:
Hmm I eat almost everything so I have a hard time to choose. But I guess the weirdest thing that I eat got to be raw potatoes. Sometimes a man ain't got no time to cook. :P

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sprouts! That'd be the first one that comes to mind. Every Sunday we'd always have a roast, and I still try and do that even now, and stuff like sprouts, broccoli, and cauliflower were always on the plate and I never found them to be as disgusting as others do; hear quite often about people hating sprouts, but, I don't mind them. :) Quite nice with a nice gravy, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom