• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What fandoms do you like?

jameswillis

The Ultimate Nerd.
Hey guys! I'm just really curious to know what fandoms I'm missing out on. I think I've got all the essential fandoms though, including, The legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, The Elder Scrolls(well just skyrim), Minecraft, sly cooper, jak, ratchet and clank, the lord of the the rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, the hobbit, Magic the gathering, super smash bros, playstation move: Heros, pac-man, galaga, and OOOH DOCTOR WHO!, Avatar the last air bender, hunger games, everything marvel and DC, and Harry potter.

Ones I've heard of: Dragon Age(I think it's called), Dungeons and Dragons, Citadel, agents of shield(I guess not everything marvel), transformers(is transformers DC?)

Ones I don't care for: Yu-go-oh, Pokemon, twilight, torchwood, game of thrones

Let me know if I got everything! thanks!

My Little Pony(It's not as bad as a lot of you probably think.), Dr. who, Lotr, Harry Potter, Fnaf, a bunch of other random stuff.
|edit|
I just fully read the OP, and you like a bunch of the stuff I like.:D
I also like a series called Transformers:Prime. No transformers isn't DC.

Oh you meant that.

Yeah, it has some very adult themes. If that isn't for you then don't watch it.

I just know for me, it was a very special series. The characters, story etc, all moved me like no other show has before or since. The name is silly, even the premise is kind of silly, but they still made it into something so special that will always stick with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom