• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Entitles You to a Boyfriend/girlfriend?

Dan

So recently I was in my brand new shower bath hybrid. (technology has come so far hasn't it) I was having a most excellent clean up when suddenly I noticed I was all out of shampoo, I unraveled my shower curtain only to see a native America staring out me with his arms crossed, naturally I asked "can you wash my hair" however before I knew it he shouted "miki miki ma doo do" grabbed me and piledrived me through my window,

thankfully I landed in my bi-curiosity pool which got me thinking... what exactly entitles one to a relationship, what exactly entitles YOU to a relationship, with the same/opposite gender, have you ever thought that you were entitled to a relationship only for it not to go ahead? Tough questions that may require a few more brain cells than the average level 7 threads we normally have going on here.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
First off, best to choose a word that's not as loaded as "entitled"...

Secondly, nothing. Humans are terrible creatures that only deserve to be hurt, rejected, and driven to suicidal thoughts.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That was a level 10 thread but a level 99 bicuriosity story, I'm so proud of you! :')

But more importantly, I've always felt entitled to a relationship simply because I have a huge ego. The idea is that I am ME, and every woman should like ME because I have jewels that no other man has! In fact no one else who is male is a man thanks to my huge ego. It's like...it isn't a "**** em and leave em" scenario, but, I just feel so confident inmyself that I should just have any relationship I desire. People should chase me, not the other way around.

Dan

First off, best to choose a word that's not as loaded as "entitled"...

Secondly, nothing. Humans are terrible creatures that only deserve to be hurt, rejected, and driven to suicidal thoughts.

I am entitled to word my own thread how I desire.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
No one is entitled to anything. You get into a relationship by how you act. If a person likes the way you act . Then you get into a discussion and the can form into a relationship based on what the two of you talk about.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

That is rather cynical (or realist, whichever you suppose) of you. I do not agree that huamns deserve to be hurt. I believe you are suffering from the opposite of my ego; that is you were likely harmed in a (faux?)relationship and thus cannot handle the brunt of other people finding happiness. This is easily cured by getting an attractive woman and making her your bride. Trust me on this. As a marine biologist who studied under Daniel Hauberk, I can tell you that an attractive owman loves being someone's bride. However you must watch out because the woman is known for taking money and running off.

Or you could go the other route and get an attractive man and make him your bride. Although you make get punched in the face a couple times so you have to find the right breed.

Dan

Once someone hits all my positives they become entitled to me, it's as simple as that, this is what I told my girlfriend who has been with me for years now and she said "I felt entitled as well". You should all try this, it improved my world as a whole.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm not sure to be honest, I've never really looked for a relationship, either stumbled into worthless ones or ones that are not considered a relationship at all. My current view on relationships is rather negative so my view may differ to others.

Whether I'm entitled to be in a relationship or not is a mystery. Personally I don't think a relationship is something that needs to be deserved, but I guess some people deserve a "good" one. I'm not sure about me, I've made mistakes, I've been on the other end of other people's mistakes, so I don't know, but I'll take my time -- if I do end up in a relationship then whatever, but it's not my top priority in reference to what I've said above.

Dan

I'm not sure to be honest, I've never really looked for a relationship, either stumbled into worthless ones or ones that are not considered a relationship at all. My current view on relationships is rather negative so my view may differ to others.

Whether I'm entitled to be in a relationship or not is a mystery. Personally I don't think a relationship is something that needs to be deserved, but I guess some people deserve a "good" one. I'm not sure about me, I've made mistakes, I've been on the other end of other people's mistakes, so I don't know, but I'll take my time -- if I do end up in a relationship then whatever, but it's not my top priority in reference to what I've said above.

JC you are a lovely 18 year old and I believe most of the time you are a kind hearted young man, everyone makes mistakes, and people will call you out on them, but those same people have also made mistakes just as bad, you can't beat yourself up over it, you have a level 66 entitle rating, use it and be proud. :)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I think everyone is entitled to simply be happy in life, and if being with someone else, of whatever gender, makes a person happy, then yeah, they're entitled to that, to be happy and be with that person, it's why I'd never agree with homophobic people or anything like that. I don't think stuff like that's right. Similarly, someone's entitled to be on their own if they so desire, not everyone needs another half. Some people may not deserve it, and some people might not feel they deserve, and every permutation along those lines, but I think the option's always there for everybody.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Similarly, someone's entitled to be on their own if they so desire, not everyone needs another half.
I don't like when people say "half" as that means I am incomplete, however with my ego I am always one. Complete. But being somewhat serious,

Some people may not deserve it, and some people might not feel they deserve,
Do you mind explaining these things? How cans omeone not deserve a relationship?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I don't like when people say "half" as that means I am incomplete, however with my ego I am always one. Complete. But being somewhat serious,

Do you mind explaining these things? How cans omeone not deserve a relationship?

When people are argent jerks to every person they don't deserve on. (Talking just in general.)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
When people are argent jerks to every person they don't deserve on. (Talking just in general.)

Well then that'd wipe out a lot of relationships because, to some extent, everyone is an arrogant jerk. And besides, girls who chase after the "bad boys" aren't worth the time in my opinion. So yeah that'd wipe out a lot of relationships. :)

But I do agree, people who are jerks sholdn't be in a relationship because it's a bit too...harsh? I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom