• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Enemy Did You Hate Fighting the Most?

well, I dislike to fight some enemies, not to many anyway

I am not a hate person, but I dont like to fight something are the like likes in the original zelda, ugh

LikeLike.png

Like...like...umm...well...Like Like.

I used to call these things "churros", because that's what I think they used to look like. Bp

Kylon

Deku scrub
like likes, floormasters, wallmasters, o my goodness gosh i hated redeads i was so so so scared of them cuz i was a kid and one jumped on my face i dropped the controller the kept tapping b

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The Spikes in the Water Temple. If you fire the hookshot late or get too close they'll come out of their ball shape, and the hookshot attack will only make them turn back into a ball. By then one of his buddies is flanking you and hits you, and by the time you lock on and hit him, the initial one is spikey again and coming toward you. They aren't hard, they just can be incredibly annoying.

skybird11

state alchemist
oh geez lets see. wallmasters you have to wait for them and theres this suspence building. floormastrs are just annoying relatives of wallmasters. tektites are just there to make you made and test your limits before you lose it. also if there are multiple stalfos and one comes back if you dont beat the other in time.

GustJar88

Links Secret Crush
GAHHHHH! The Like likes...
I freaking hate those things...I'm all...ohh look at that pretty thing..BLAM-O...I am getting squeezed to pieces haha

Pen

The game is on!
I'v never had any problems at all fighting the ChuChus in MM, WW, MC, PH or ST. But in TP however, (where they don't look as they usually do) I'v never enjoyed battling them. I remember in the Cave of Ordeals I was ones almost killed by some ChuChus. They really are annoying in TP...

Purple_Chu.png

Blue Darknuts from the LoZ. Never I have felt more frustrated or furious in the entire game then fighting Blue Darknuts. Blue Darknuts have no pattern and when I try to stab one from the side, it turns right in front of me and I loose health in the process. The Runner-up will be Blue Wizzrobes for they never stop moving even if I'm stabbing them.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Like Likes have always been one of my archenemies, along with ReDeads, Darknuts, Iron Knuckles, and Wizzrobes. In OoT, I usually try to kill them with arrows from far away, and sometimes this works, but there were many times when they wouldn't take any damage whatsoever. Those things constantly took away my magic shield in the original as well.

I had trouble with the floor masters in the shadow temple because they were invisibe and came out of nowhere if you didnt use the lens of truth.

Ice Sage

these are words
Redeads are really annoying. But I would have to say like likes are my least favorite enemy. I hate when I hear that shloshing sound in the game.

Majora

The Hero Slayer
Gibdos in OoT, Darknuts in the original LoZ.

They never let me be, and they really know how to bother me.
But maybe not quite as bad as Keese... Those guys are just... geeze...
But like-likes are no big deal, it's been years since they've gotten my shield.

But seriously, Darknuts were the worst. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom