• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Enemy Did You Hate Fighting the Most?

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
well, the title is pretty self explanatory, but lets keep it ocarina of time related, dont go into other games.

chu's teknically werent in oot, but jelliy things were,:chu:
stalfos werent to bad, just a little annoying when they fight in a group:stalfos:
keese as everyone knows are just annoying, yeah:keese:
octoroks didnt walk on land, but were bound to water for the first time:eek:ctorok:
tektites, as far as i know were in every game but WW:tektite:
wallmasters- hated them so much, howver easy to avoid.:wallmaster:
bassically same as octoroks, but cooler, and more foresty:deku:
and mr. bad guy himself ganondorf, fun fight.:ganondorf:

and of course you can talk about all the other enemies in the game, including bosses and mid-bosses.

my all tome most hated enemy in oot, is like-likes, hard to avoid, and in ganons tower, i got eaten by 1, and he spat me out off a cliff, so he kept my tunic and sheild...

my favorite enemy however, was iron knuckles, fun to fight, oh so fun to fight...

octorok74

TETTAC
I hated fighting floormasters, because you hit it and it splits apart. Fighting the individual hands weren't hard, but 1 always hid and jumped on my back, thus the problem was started again.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Haha, did you just want to use all the emotes of the enemies!? (:
Um, my most annoying enemy would have to Stalfos that have a time limit.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
anything with the word "master" at the end of its name I hate. I don't like redead, they left scars on my psyche as a child. And I hate fighting peahats, especially the ones that fly up really high and let their babies do all the work. If you ride through Hyrule Field, they'll attack you when you're like a mile away! Really agitating.

mm, for me it would have to be redeads and wallmasters. they scared the living heck outta me. lol :P

Din Akera

Sniper
Re-deads. that's it. I have played this game so many time I have gotten so used to everything. Including wallmasters and floormasters. But when the re-deads scream, I jump, every FREAKING time! And the screen freeze throws off my timing for the target and slashing!

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I would have to say the Shadow Beasts as Link. It was okay to fight them as a wolf, but as Link, it was really tough and annoying. Especially in that room with the black fog.

EDIT: Oops. Ocarina of Time? I thought this was in World of Zelda!

Only thing I can think of right now are the Shell Blades in the Water Temple. The timing is almost impossibly tight.

Last edited:

eponafan

Midna fan also
Mine are by far floormaster.Childhood fear,no I am not Chuggaaconroy.
Ya, Chugaaconroy acts like a little girl when they come, but I hate Wall masters more. As foor my least favorite, peahats.

My least favourite are.

Darknuts, Wizzrobes, the creatures in LoZ that eat your shield.
In MM the skeleton fish you see in great bay as well as in great bay temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom