• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Enemies Do You Want to See?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There will be new enemies in Zelda U for sure, the trailer showed us some kind of tentacled beamos so I'm expecting new forms of ancient technological type enemies to grace Hyrule with their presence amongst a few new creepy crawlies, perhaps new types of blin and various others that I have not thought of.
I want to know what enemies you'd like to see return from previous titles in the new style and what new enemy types you might like to appear.

I hope the old favourites return, the bokoblin and moblin make up the bulk of the Demon King's army. Blins are in pretty much all Zelda games and it's always nice to see their newest designs (except he hideous Skyward Sword incarnations they were just eww). The ChuChu is a favourite of mine and what is Zelda without the batlike Keese. A recent thread somebody made to discuss spooky themes in Zelda has gotten me thinking about the undead enemies in the series. I would like to see the dreaded ReDead and Gibdo that made links anus sore in OOT and MM. Last of all I want to see iron knuckles which were possibly brainwashed Gerudo warriors encased with armour swinging a heavy axe that dealt extreme damage, whilst relatively easy to dodge, getting hit was punishing.

Salem

SICK
I would like them to have occasionally have "upgraded" enemies, like in a lot of old games when you later on see a different coloured version of an old enemy that is slightly stronger, takes more hits and in some cases more aggressive, for example the red soldier from alttp can see you from further distance than the red and green ones.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
The Iron Knuckle, the coolest enemy ever. Darknut, TWW version. ReDeads & Gibdos. Deku Baba. Moblins. Octorocks. Stalfos.

Oh, so many. And Definitely like Salem's idea. Giving more versions of the same enemy. Perhaps undead versions of the same enemy? Versions that fit the environment, sand/forest/fire/water/xyz themed Iron Knuckles for example.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'd like to see the return of dark link, not as a main villain but as a dungeons boss. Some enemies are staples to the franchise but I hope we see new unique designs and more difficult enemies as the game progresses.

seeing dark link again will be awesome. fighting dark link is always a challenge

I'd like to see the return of dark link, not as a main villain but as a dungeons boss. Some enemies are staples to the franchise but I hope we see new unique designs and more difficult enemies as the game progresses.

octorok74

TETTAC
Octoroks, of course. Seeing Iron knuckles again would be neat, especially if you came across them fighting Darknuts and then they both turn on you. Wallmasters like in OoT I would like to see again. Freezards would be cool too. I liked the big ones in TP, but also the ones in OoT. I hated the mini variety. Those knights from ALttP that swung the ball and chain, that would be neat to face in 3D I feel. And let's throw in the golden octorok from OoS since it shot chunks of pure gold.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The Iron Knuckle, the coolest enemy ever. Darknut, TWW version. ReDeads & Gibdos. Deku Baba. Moblins. Octorocks. Stalfos.

Oh, so many. And Definitely like Salem's idea. Giving more versions of the same enemy. Perhaps undead versions of the same enemy? Versions that fit the environment, sand/forest/fire/water/xyz themed Iron Knuckles for example.

Iron knuckles for sure! Along with wizrobes, stalfos, and redeads. Those are the enemies I want to see.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I want to see some more enemies that use magi besides wizrobes

Like this too. Even if Link gets robbed of his magical skills then at least let some enemies have it. Would add to the gameplay if there were more ways of getting hurt than a simple blow to the head.

Thumbs up for Dark Link!

And yeah, having unique variations and designs would yet again be so beneficial. I would honestly prefer more variations and types of the same enemies instead of a huge list of different unique enemies that are all pretty basic and there are no variations or tweaks to them.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I'd like to see them bring back Darknuts. They haven't been in a game since Twilight Princess, which doesn't feel that long ago, but 4 games with them, and 9 years, next year. I'd love for them to bring them back and make um all epic and stuff, like TP

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Darknuts & Deku/Quadro Babas, pls.

I would like them to have occasionally have "upgraded" enemies, like in a lot of old games when you later on see a different coloured version of an old enemy that is slightly stronger, takes more hits and in some cases more aggressive, for example the red soldier from alttp can see you from further distance than the red and green ones.

I remember Skyward Sword doing that hardcore, very akin to how Metroid does it. I hope this game continues it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom