• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Enemies Do You Want to Return in Skyward Sword?

I want to see a darknut enemy, they were so perfect in TP, probly the hardest enemy in the game. They were harder than the sword fight with ganondorf and could attack in many ways. They could hit you with their shield, then you would have to roll away or if they try to slice you, you can back flip backflip. Then there is a different phase that was also very fun. If nintendo brought them abck I would love to see what they can do with 1:1 swords play.

What enemies do you want to seee return?

SkullKid22

420MemeMaster
I agree, I would Like to see a Darknut in Skyward Sword now that the game uses the motion plus mechanism it would be more fun and challenging with intuitive enemies like the Darknut.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'll turn the tables and say Iron Knuckles. They were really intense to fight in OoT and MM. To see that challenge brought into Skyward Sword would be included in Skyward Sword would be amazing, but only if there are much fewer, such as one utilized as a Miniboss and two added elsewhere.

I would like to see enemies that really feel like a fight instead of a puzzle. That means I would love to see smarter-than-ever darknuts. Also, I would like to see multiple enemies that do a lot of damage, instead of just 1 or 2.
Also, I don't like how these standard goblins seem to be represented in every area.

Yes id love to see Darknuts in SS.
But i mean the green one and the black ones.
The black ones are also known as Deathknights.

These green and black ones where never seen in Console Zelda games but they where seen in Zelda games like Link's birthday.
Id like to see the return of Wizzrobes the way they where from Legend of Zelda.

Garo Master. 'nuff said.

That or the second mini boss from stone tower temple with the big axe.

Darknuts would be sweet also.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Iron Knuckles AND Darknuts, please. Both are amazing enemies, and I'm sure the way they could be implemented in this game would be grand.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Iron Knuckles and Darknuts would both make great challenges.

And maybe this is just me, but would anyone else like to see tektites in the game? I think with them bouncing around, they would involve more strategy than wildly slashing your sword.

I'll turn the tables and say Iron Knuckles. They were really intense to fight in OoT and MM. To see that challenge brought into Skyward Sword would be included in Skyward Sword would be amazing, but only if there are much fewer, such as one utilized as a Miniboss and two added elsewhere.
Hmm I guess it could work, but they werent as cool as darknuts. Darknuts had different attakc patterns, and moves like the shield bash and each one you respond to differently, wich makes it fun. Iron nuckles were the same every time.
But that was on the N64, mabey Iron Nuckles if they were included, could have a variety of different moves.

Last edited:

LordFire

King of Fire
Everyone here has been saying the same things, so I guess I should say something different...

I'd like quite a few enemies to return in Skyward Sword, the Darknuts and Iron Knuckles are among those. Garos and Garo Masters are also fun enemies to fight, if you would make them a bit more complicated to defeat in Skyward Sword would be nice though.

But I really think that Gerudos, (like the ones in Ocarina of Time), should be in the game. I just loved running around, shooting them with arrows and avoiding being seen. It made me feel like the Batman or whatever.

Fig

The Altruist
I want Goriyas to return from the original Legend of Zelda, and Zelda II. I really loved those guys! I also loved them for their favorite weapon of choice: the boomerang.

Wiizrobes, Ironknuckles, and redeads (but 20x scarier) would be the enemies I want o see in SS

Your list is full of win! But I would also add Darknuts. Imagine a room near the end of the game where you fight 2 Iron Knuckles and 2 Darknuts.

Well, Thareous, in Ocarina of Time there were only 5 Iron Knuckles. As for Majora's Mask, I have no idea.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom