• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Enemies Do YOU Want in SS?

what enemies do you want to appear in ss?

• Wolfos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darknuts

• Iron Knuckle

• Rat

• Moblin

• Peahats

• Hemasaur

• ChuChu

• Kargaroc

• something else(post)

• Total voters
P

PikaLink

definitely cucco attacks, but I also want to see what they'd do with darknuts. They're usually really cool looking enemies

IHNo

The Other Side
Darknuts and Wolfos, please! (Especially since wolves are my favorite animal. :kawaii: So magical!) Also, I'm hoping for redeads, and I can't live without my Wallmasters - they scare the absolute crap out of me but they're so much fun to kill! Lastly, I'd really like some water enemies that actually did some serious damage (like a water enemy that is equivalent to the beastliness/brutality of a Darknut).

And there is but only one enemy I do NOT want in SS at all: Tektites. Those things are so pointless and annoying. :\

definitely darknuts. they were too weak and vulnerable in TP, so i wanna see them with special armor you have to cut through specifically. for example, you have to cut the back straps vertically, then there's an armor segment horizontal, have to cut off the helmet, etc. they should dish out more damage too.

as for the chuchus, they're very interesting because they come in a huge variety, each with their own characteristics. just not the chuchus from TP, i prefer the wind waker ones.

BigBig

Who needs a shield?
Darknuts/ Iron Knuckles, because they are so fun to fight! It makes you feel so skilled when you fight them, because you gotta use backflips, rolls, sidesteps, and Hidden Skills (in TP).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom