• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Enemies Do YOU Want in SS?

what enemies do you want to appear in ss?

• Wolfos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darknuts

• Iron Knuckle

• Rat

• Moblin

• Peahats

• Hemasaur

• ChuChu

• Kargaroc

• something else(post)

• Total voters

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Dark Nuts

I loved the Dark Nuts from Twilight Princess and I think that would do well in SS. I was about to pick Iron Knuckle when I thought they are used slot and don't fit SS graphics style.

I actually want something new. Just to change it up a little
Yeah, I agree. There are sure to be some new enemies, but it is going to be extremely awesome to see how the new motion control scheme holds up against some of the series' veteran enemies! I'm especially looking forward to the Iron Knuckles, Darknuts, and the other "tanks"; if they're in it, of course. :yes:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I loved the Dark Nuts from Twilight Princess and I think that would do well in SS. I was about to pick Iron Knuckle when I thought they are used slot and don't fit SS graphics style.

IMO the darknuts don't fit the SS graphic style and the iron knuckles would fit prefectly with their shiny metal armor and giant axes. :P

L

L1nk

wizzrobes, bubbles, flare dancers, and lizalfos better be in this game

O

Oni Link

Id love to see Iron Knuckles they where a challange in Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time and they will be harder in Skyward Sword it will be a challange i hope.

Other enimies i would like the see are Dark nuts , Wisrobes (good old times).

Oni Link :)

I want both iron knuckles and darknuts, peahats, oot wolfos and dodongos, like-likes (I like my like-likes), wizzarobes, those rabbit guys with the boomerang form the first 2 zeldas, and a alot of new ones. No I don't think my list is big or demanding.:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom