• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Email Provider Do You Prefer?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm a Yahoo and a Gmail user, and I think both are efficient, but Gmail is better in general for normal mail, confirmation mail, etc.

But I use Yahoo for the same sometimes when I feel lazy to use Gmail.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I have Yahoo, Gmail, and Live accounts. I don't use my Yahoo other than to put things I will never read (website sign-ups and such), but I use my Gmail and Live accounts more often.

I am a user of MSN and GMail. My MSN account was made specifically for Internet-related stuff such as forums I visit, Skype, etc. My GMail account is used solely for important, business matters. I don't think I've ever used either of them for sending email between myself and another person, though...

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hotmail, that's the one I've always used and it's always just done the job well, don't really get any spam either. Got a few since I have old, dead ones and ones designed purely for random Internet'ing so my main e-mail doesn't get any kind of spam. Right now I use 1 Hotmail account for personal use and I also have a work e-mail for work-related things, and for GAF registering. :P

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I've had a few Email-Accounts down the years, from different sources too; however, the main one I use now is "Gmail". It's rather good as you connect other email accounts from different providers to that account, it just seems like the best and most efficient option.

I do get quite a lot of spam mail sometimes, but the layout is good and it's easy to access and whatnot.

xXNami-sanXx

Hey! Listen!
I've only ever used Yahoo and Hotmail. I definitely prefer Hotmail to Yahoo though. I just feel it's slightly more friendly to use.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I've recently started using Outlook.com's e-mail service, and I think it's the best one I've ever used. It actually seems a lot simpler and less cluttered than Gmail, but is also more powerful than Yahoo.

I would say Yahoo and Outlook.com have the best e-mail service. Gmail is good if you have an Android phone and are invested in Google's other services, because it integrates VERY well with them.

I use and prefer Gmail for the sole fact that it's the only mail... thingy I've ever actually had. It's functional, it's smooth, and it doesn't break down on me TOO much. I see no reason to try other such things.

masterSword2

Smile!
I've only ever used Gmail and have encountered no problems with it in the time that I've used it. The fact that I rarely use it is probably to thank for that though.

bunny

birb overlord
I personally prefer Gmail. I've used other emails like Yahoo and Hotmail, but I just think Gmail's the most organized and user-friendly. It's simple, and I know how to use it; good enough for me.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have used Hotmail and Gmail. I only started using Gmail recently though, so I'm not familiar with it. Hotmail I have noticed sends a lot of spam emails. I only check my emails every 2 months or so. If I didn't have to use it to sign up on websites like DGN, I probably wouldn't use it at all. I have many more efficient means of contacting people over the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom