• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Email Provider Do You Prefer?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've had Yahoo, Gmail, Skynet, and Hotmail. Gmail is the only reliable one in my experience. Yahoo is a hotbed for general spam. Hotmail - Microsoft, rather - spams me with its own "buy these products!! :)" mails. I forget what skynet does. Gmail is just right.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I've used Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail. Both of my Hotmails got broken into. My Yahoo got spammed by these websites that I don't want to talk about. Gmail is the only one I didn't have problems with.

Clank

Hmm
I like my own mail server(provider) the best, however I haven't gotten it setup yet...

Comparing web-mail services, I find them all to have flaws, however Gmail seems to be the least flawed one...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I use both Yahoo and AOL as providers for my e-mail accounts. Initially I used AOL for my very first e-mail account, of which I quickly lost interest in. Then I made my second e-mail account, one of which I use much more frequently, on Yahoo. E-mailing, and e-mails in general, are not very important to me, so which website I use doesn't necessarily concern me.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I use both Hotmail and Gmail and I've never experienced a problem with either one. I don't generally send out a lot of emails, so it doesn't really matter to me which one I use.

DarkLink17

Well then
I use both Yahoo and Gmail, but I'm starting to use Gmail more, since my Yahoo is overflowing with spam. I never really send out emails either, but just use them to sign up for various websites and programs.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I use Gmail and hotmail. I use hotmail to sign up for unimportant things that I want to use but need to sign up for in order to use, in other words, for spam. Gmail is my main email and its awesome.

Dan

I have many email accounts for various sections of the net. I have the following, Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, zoho mail, mail.com mail, the worse mail I've ever used is Hotmail however, so many spam bots on that network it was unbelievable, any account would essentially get 100 or so spam in a matter of days in dual time. I'm not sure how it is now though as I've migrated elsewhere for main use mail.

Salem

SICK
I only ever used hotmail, but recently I made a youtube account so that automatically gives me a google+/gmail I think if I'm not mistaken.

I just use Yahoo Mail because wynaut? :P

Because I hate yahoo's interface. I can't use it. My flood of college emails get sent there as does my junk. My real email is gmail. It has a good clean interface and nice background chices. I have one at live.com since I had to with win 8 but its not used.

Edit: Also ads. Yahoo, the login page is an ad. all of it. Google I rarely even notice the ads.

Last edited:

ILU

i luv u
Gmail has a really nice interface, and I noticed that they updated it again very recently. Personally, I prefer my own server since I can set it up exactly how I like, but as far as the typical e-mail providers go, I think Gmail has been pretty great... well, up until they began tying user accounts into every other service they own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom