• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What else should be ported to the Switch?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm really surprised that Grand Theft Auto 5 hasn't made the cut yet. I'm sure there would be some technical sacrifices made to bring over the Xbone/PS4 version, but why not port the PS3/Xbox 360 copy?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I don't know why I didn't think of this, but Lost Odyssey since that's only on 360, and I never owned any xbox anything, so adding to that I also want to see Panzer Dragoon Orta, Jet Set Radio Future, Outrun 2006, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, and maybe even Conker Live & Reloaded? I think Conker's a stretch but I'd love to see the others

GTA V is the obvious money maker, what with it being portable and with GTA Online.

Another one I'd love to see — though almost certainly not ever going to happen — is MGSV Phantom Pain.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Pikmin 1 and 2. 3 Deluxe is on Switch, why not add the first two?

WWHD and TPHD are obvious picks. The best generation of Zelda remakes locked on Wii U is unfortunate.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. I really don't care if they're just upscaled ports. The games are great as they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom