• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What element?

DesertDweller

Love Truth
I don't have a favorite element in the sense that most people here are considering an element.

But if we're talking about the periodic table...I'd have to go with Lenora and say Lithium. Last semester we did this cool lab in chemistry where we determined what the cation was in each of four salts by determining what color they burned. I'll never forget the rich, beautiful red the Lithium burned. It was so pretty. :)

Much more exciting than that yellow sodium and orange potassium...bleh.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Water/Air.

Primarily i'm a Water Element kind of guy, but part of me yearns to be an Air Element kind of guy aswell.

In saying that, I feel liking individual periodic elements and comparing them with ones self is bizarre.....

I think Earth, I'm going to go travelling one day and hope to see all the natural structures around the world. I just think nature is beautiful, a dense forest, snow untouched on top of mountains, Orange leaves on trees. It's all good :)

S

spirittracks

eather fire ore snow:):):):):):0 uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

L

LunarWolf

.....i pick water, graceful yet powerful. Strong yet flowing. here is a haiku: Quiet stream flowing
It sweeps my worries away.
Calm, but something more.

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
Elements do not work that way!

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0423.html
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0457.html

When it comes to the so called "classical" elements, though, there's two schools- "The ability to control" and "Which one's most pleasant to you". When it comes to superpowers, I'd have to go with either Wind or Earth, since they're pretty much never in short supply unless you're either under the ocean or in outer space, two places I never plan to be. Earth is like "i keels you with giant spikes", but Wind is like "i can flyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee! also I keels u by suffocation." I'd pick wind in the second category, too, since a nice breeze is kinda pleasant and it generally never gets in my way.

Hazel

A Frog
Oo, I like fire. It has always fascinated me; since I was small. I could sit and watch a bonfire for at least half an hour, a complete victory for my parents. I was Super-Mega-Ultra -Hyper Active when I was small. :)

Whenever I was allowed, I'd do a mini-bonfire next to the big one. I'd keep it on for ages, always adding more and more stuff on it.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Hm. Have I posted in this thread before? I'm not sure. But if I have, here's an update.

If I could choose, I'd pick either Ice, Fire or (if it counts) darkness/shadow.

Fire: The passionate element. It brings destuction, but also life
Ice: The graceful destroyer and preserver.
Shadow/Darkness: I have always had a fascination with the Darkness and the mysteries it hides. Shadow is also the main element controlled by most of my favorite VG villains. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom