• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What element?

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
According to my Zodiac, I'm a Cancer {the crab} & I've always enjoyed going to the pool or beach for a swim, so I'd say Water. It would so cool, I could solve the world's water problems lol

Din Akera

Sniper
Fire, definitely.

I love it, it is so powerful and so beautiful. It just dances and is so calming yet, it can destroy everything in it's path an be completely distructive. Cool-ness factor is through the roof.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Wow. Does no one here like electricity? It is by far the best element, if you are talking about Japanesey stuff.

If you are talking periodic table, then it is mercury.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well according to my star sign (Virgo) my element is earth. And to be honest it is probably my favourite! Wouldn't it be so cool to control the ground and make earthquakes?! My other favourite would have to be water, I am at home in the water and it flows free. Pure and natural.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Since I'm studying chemistry, I'll of course use a real element. And I think I'll go with carbon. It's so versatile, as its elemental form alone can be diamond, graphite, soot, fullerenes... and it's the basic element of organic chemistry, life would be impossible without it.
For "mythological" elements, it's probably fire. Yes, I'm a little pyromanic :devil:. I could watch campfires for hours and I love fireworks.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
hmm so i suppose my element would be water since i am an Aquarius and the symbols for that zodiac are either two fish or a vase pouring water. the are a few other zodiac like the Japanese zodiac in which i am a sheep, but im not sure what element that would be, maybe earth. I don't know I have always found that I am a more "grounded" person besides being flighty like the wind or hot tempered like fire. So I'm gunna stick with water and earth, the two seem to reflect my nature...

I also remembered something: if fire can create lava, which if applied to water creates land, then I can destroy water (or at least lock it all in the depths of subterranea) and no one could stop me!

S

Spirit Tracks

I pick water, I love swimming and all that. But my Zodiac, Leo (lion) says fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
I prefer earth. I used to be all about water, but after a while, earth grew on me. Further, my zodiac (Capricorn) is an earth element. And I always though earthbending was kickass in Avatar.

I'm going to say Air so that I could do all sorts of stuff like creating lightning or messing with the weather. I wish I could do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom