• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What element?

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I like fire the best, I don't know why it's just cool. Drowning and sharks scare me so not water. Air has always been my least favorite, although lightning (which is usually grouped with air if it isn't given it's own element) is pretty cool. Earth would be my second favorite element because rock monsters are usually pretty cool and I like the idea of lifting up the ground for defenses or throwing rocks at enemies.

1: Water, b/c I can't live without it, I love to swim, and b/c it pwns fire.
2: Air
3: Fire-so played out though, gets boring. GW2 may give it new life though by letting its elementals switch b/w all of the elements.
4: Earth

gamzee_makara

D374-TP
Well i would have to choose darkness, (not evil darkness though like night time darkness) because its alot like me its quiet and patient, it will cool you down, it can comfort you and help you hide, it can become a shadow and make you laugh, it will always be there when you need it most, it is cool and calm, it is mysterious but friendly, and it will always let you rest and sleep in its cool embrace and these are all qualities that i have so i tend to like darkness the most

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Well, speaking in terms of Kirby copy ability/Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh/and things I'm just attracted to.... I've mostly been favoring Grass/plant and Insect/Bug elements.
It's ALWAYS grass/plant or some kind of insect. Though I do like the idea of breathing fire...

But yes, in Kirby, My favorite copy ability yet, is Grass/Leaf... and In Pokemon, I favor the Grass starters. (Most of the time)
Those are big examples I can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom