• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Easter Eggs Would You Like to Discover in SS?

AaronX

One who sits
I think it'd be funny if you tried the bottle trick on Ganon, and he totally knocks you over and says something like, "What kinda amateur do you think I am??" Of course, that'd be an easter egg for OoT 3D, not SS.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I guess there should be a picture of Tingle carved into a tree.

EDIT: Hm, I wonder if the creepy Link statue (AKA Ben, the one in the "haunted" version of MM) reappears...
Oh yeah, I was thinking about that too! Maybe a painting of the Link statue (hard to identify, of course) with the subtitle "You shouldn't have done this" written in Hylian, that'd be nice.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
A picture of an owl statue/ an owl statue itself from MM and can't believe I'm saying this but Kepora Geobora the owl.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I'd like some kind of a reference to OoT's guard who throws a bomb at you for using your slingshot on one of the courtyard windows. If the could make something similar happen in SS or even if it was the exact same easter egg I think I would split into a HUGE grin. I just wouldn't be able to help it, something like that would throw me back years into the past and give me that warm nostalgic feeling. As if SS and OoT had a really strong connection.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'd like some kind of a reference to OoT's guard who throws a bomb at you for using your slingshot on one of the courtyard windows. If the could make something similar happen in SS or even if it was the exact same easter egg I think I would split into a HUGE grin. I just wouldn't be able to help it, something like that would throw me back years into the past and give me that warm nostalgic feeling. As if SS and OoT had a really strong connection.

A guard bombs you in OoT???? Where?

A guard bombs you in OoT???? Where?
As child Link when you first talk to Princess Zelda after dodging all the guards in the gardens. There are windows in her court yard. One reveals a halway filled with pictures of characters like Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi. You can shoot this window with your slingshot and a red rupee will be thrown out. The window on the other side of the court yard has no pictures hanging on the walls, and prompts a guard to throw a bomb at you if you shoot it with your slingshot.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
As child Link when you first talk to Princess Zelda after dodging all the guards in the gardens. There are windows in her court yard. One reveals a halway filled with pictures of characters like Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi. You can shoot this window with your slingshot and a red rupee will be thrown out. The window on the other side of the court yard has no pictures hanging on the walls, and prompts a guard to throw a bomb at you if you shoot it with your slingshot.

Cool, thanks. I gotta try that.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Some really subtle references to older games. Or maybe ? back from MM. Or...a few little Mario references. Maybe the Yoshi doll or Chain Chomps like in LA.

T

Twili

I would like to see specific referennces and quotes from older zelda games or even from other nintendo games.

Whats each diffrent version of The Legend of Zelda games' Easter Eggs is like? About Skyward Sword's Easter Egg either suprise me or add something thats from 2000-2011.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
It would be cool to see a baby of the owl that is annoying except he doesn't talk to you until you talk to him like 20 times and then he yells kinda like when some people see the owl in OoT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom