• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U What Dungeon Would You Like?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So I'm referring to the impending release of The Wind Waker HD, set to release this fall on the Wii U, wasn't sure on whether to post this in this section or not so if it doesn't belong here I'm sure a mod will move it ;)

So I'm sure a lot of us have been speculating on whether the remake will just be a step up in graphics as well as controls or whether it will actually add new content. One common idea among the fan base was the possibility of adding a dungeon, as it was rumored that a dungeon was indeed cut out of the original release.

So since we are getting some new information regarding TWWHD come E3 I think it's time to start rekindling some discussion. This is completely hypothetical but if there was to be a dungeon added into the final product what would you like to see? This can be regarding the actual theme, challenge, boss, how it fits into the plot and so on.

Skittles

Rainbows!
I wouldn't mind having a future and pass dungeon like what we had in SS with the Timeshift Stones. It would kind of fit nicely if it were linked to old Hyrule under the waves. Link could freeze enemies in time by putting the Master Sword into a pedestal (for example) to solve puzzles and to get further in the quest. It would kind of go with one of the major themes in the game(s) as well...

Maybe they could also add a Spirit Dungeon or Shadow Temple (the later, though is kind of the Earth Temple. Don't you think that was a little random? Calling a Shadow Temple an earth temple? I would expect an earth temple to have sand puzzles and such things...) Still, a Spirit Dungeon could have more hands, take a premise from OoT's Spirit Temple and be a sand dungeon, and some other aspects too... (And I just realized the Earth Temple is not that specific of dungeon despite its name...) xD

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
There should be an Ice or Water dungeon added to get Jabun's pearl, as that's the place in the game I feel is so desperately in need of a dungeon.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
The Temple of Time, I mean what better place to put a full dungeon, then when you go down and get the master sword.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ice Dungeon nigge, let me have the stuff. I liked the Fire and Ice Isles or whatever they were called, but I need a full dungeon a la Temple of Droplets The Minish Cap fame. :yes:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ice Dungeon nigge, let me have the stuff. I liked the Fire and Ice Isles or whatever they were called, but I need a full dungeon a la Temple of Droplets The Minish Cap fame. :yes:

Ya, pretty much this. We had a fire dungeon, as well as a fire mini-dungeon. We had an ice mini-dungeon, but no full ice dungeon. I wouldn't mind having an ice themed dungeon to be completed as the requirement to receive Nayru's Pearl from Jabun. I mean, all the other deities made us complete a large task for them in order to get the pearl, but Jabun just gave his to us.

A proper water dungeon to get the third pearl and Jabun can show up after the boss has been defeated.

If it were to be a water dungeon though i'd like it to use the KoRL for some puzzles, we had a little bit of his help with getting to one side and the other of the Tower of the Gods but aside from cruising the foyer he didn't do much, i think a water temple screams for the cool idea of it being a transport themed dungeon which i'd really like to see.

Seeing as how TWW is set on the sea... I think we should see a water dungeon to get Jabun's Pearl. I would like to see a dungeon set under the sea. They could make a hyrule field to travel across to the dungeon for nostalgia's sake.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I think a sky dungeon would be cool. The boss could be a dragon, since it would fit in well and Wind Waker could use an evil dragon.

Or maybe a Spirit temple or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom