• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Your Favorite Shirt Look Like?

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
puncha-yo-buns.jpg

Seriously, I wear it almost every single time I go out <3

Attachments

• puncha-yo-buns.jpg
    puncha-yo-buns.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0

octorok74

TETTAC
My favourite shirt, easy. Hands down it is my Meta shirt. It's a simple black shirt but in white is the metastability symbol that Sigma created in season 10 of RvB even though the design first showed up in season 6. The symbol is Greek letters combined together. The symbol actually looks like the Meta too. But yeah, my Meta shirt is my favourite shirt.

Beeker

Wild Card
Most of my fave shirts have these things in common: long sleeves, long shirt in general, and stripes. Lots of stripes. xD

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Pretty much all of my shirts are black, and they're almost all band shirts. I think my favourite one is a long sleeve that has a picture of a cow dancing like LMFAO, and it says "I'm mooey and I know it!" True work of art!

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
My favorite shirt is from my first concert. I don't wear it anymore because I wore it so much that there are giant holes in it and it smells like sweat after washes. I tried to find a picture of the shirt that I got from my second concert, but I can't find it. However, it is also a Green Day shirt.

BGCTGD99.JPG

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Just this one plain solid purple v-neck. It's so cool looking though :P And it's the perfect length and everything

Memory

Forgotten Life
Gotta be long sleeved or with a sweater if I'm wearing short sleeved. Probably colours like black or blue or red. Pretty much a dark person :)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I don't really have any particular favorites, I just like what's most comfortable. Basically, my black Angry Birds Space t-shirt because I don't have any other logo t-shirts. I've got this other green one that has the "It's dangerous to go alone, take this" with a kitten on it, but the fabric's kinda thin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom