• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Your Custom User Title Mean?

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Mine says video gamer in Japanese. It used to say Princess of Hyrule but then I changed my avatar to Yutaka from Lucky Star so it didn't really make sense. I'm really bad at deciding what to put there!

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Well... people constantly call me a weeaboo (you know who you are), so... I figured I'd make that my user title. ^ ^; Haha, after months of denial I figured I'd just accept that I'm a weeaboo. :P ....my weeabooness even spread to my boyfriend. He's really gotten into anime, even though he used to think anime wasn't any good. xD

Yay for weeaboos! xD

Nicole

luke is my wife
Mine is a memorial to the date when a priest from my parish passed away while visiting his family in Haiti. It's kind of sad, but I do it out of remembrance. He used to teach my class French every now and again.

~February 11, 2011

Nicole

luke is my wife
Mine, Anaklusmos, means "Riptide" in Greek. In other words, "the one that pulls you in." Kudos if you get the reference.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Do I really need to explain mine? Okay...

Well, it means God 1, all-powerful, absolute power over all, unlimited in power, etc.

Though the title surely pisses off peeps here, that is the reason I use it, not because I feel all high and stuff, it is just fun knowing people have a problem with it. ^^

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Mine is from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. In the game there's this really powerful lance called the Gradivus, and in my about 5 playthroughs of the game, I've always given it to Caeda. So, eventhough it does not cannonically go to her, sience my username is Caeda, I put that as my title.

I change it with every avatar, pretty much, but right now it's the name of the creature in my avatar, a "Crimson Head" or V-ACT, a specific variation of zombie from Resident Evil (I think they only appear in the GameCube remake, though I'm not sure). They're basically nastier, faster, stronger zombies, named Crimson Head because of the blood they secrete and that covers them after they kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom