• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Your Custom User Title Mean?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, I'd edit my first post in this thread but it's uneditable now. Bleh. :P

Anyways, my new Custom User Title (I'll call it a CUT from now on :D) is a reference to Super Smash Bros Brawl. Lucas's final smash is called PK Starstorm, and the way he says it is kinda like it is in my CUT.

It's also a reference to EarthBound and Mother 3 in which the strongest PSI Attacks in the game (PSI is the magic of the series, although PK Ground in Mother 3 is much more broken than Starstorm) are none other than PK/PSI Starstorm (the PSI Attacks in EarthBound are called PSI so technically in EB it would be PSI Starstorm and in Mother 3 they're called PK).

Here are some of my other older user titles that I forgot to mention. I can't edit my last post anymore:
I'll take a potato chip: From the anime Death Note
9001 Mudkipz: When I started playing Call of Duty: War at World's multiplayer, this is what I called myself.

My recent one:
Along comes a Smugleaf: It's a play on the song title "Along Comes a Woman" by Chicago. I changed it to match my avatar and signature.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Mine is just something random. I wanted it to say Supreme Overlord of the Latrines, but it wouldn't fit.

Pikacondon

Title.
My title, Pikacondon, shows i like pokemon and my favorite one is pikachu, but the condon part is just some random word that popped into my head as I was thinking of a username. my subtitle, MAJOR CAT LOVER shows that I really like cats, and I used MAJOR instead of using TOTAL because MAJOR is part of the name MAJORA, my favorite Zelda villain.

Darknut

time to panic
I like that question :D! Well I remember that before I beat LoZ I would always panic when I entered a room with Darknuts, because either I was so bad at killing them, or they were hard to kill (the blue ones). Later on Darknuts evolved and, like in TP and WW, it took a lot more to beat them. Of course now you don't get 8-20 of them in the same room...more like 4-5 max. But still whenever I entered a room with 4-5 Darknuts I regretted I had ever entered that room. I think it was a lot more annoying in LoZ, though, because I always found myself needing more rupees for more potion, while rupees were easier to find in TP/WW, resulting in more potions, then including the fact that are a lesser amount of Darknuts in TP/WW dungeons. In TP/WW Darknuts are also very fun to face 1-on-1. They take a good amount of effort to beat, but the attacks and defenses you use to beat them make you look really cool and skilled even if you don't have any skill :P

Deku man

Just another nobody......
Well, if you haven't already guessed, "Just another nobody..." would mean that I am indeed, "Just another nobody".

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well, I changed mine, to Visitor of Nevlonia. Nevlonia is what I named my imaginary place in my head. I'm planning to write a story on it though. :)

Edit: Márió és Csocsesz is my new one. It came from this hilarious joke in Hungarian; also, it is what my cousin calls the Mario series. Basically it would be: Mario and Csocsesz in English.

Last edited:
Again, I made my user title match my avatar and signature. I'm going for a Tails theme, so I made my user title "Believe in Myself". It's the title to Tails's theme song in Sonic Adventure.

Silent Protagonist; I have Quote for my icon. He only says 5 words:
"Curly! Curly it's me! Quote!"
and that's ONLY on the WiiWare version of Cave Story with Curly Brace.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Now that I've changed my user title, it means my mind is literally a story full of random chapters filled with useless, however interesting ideas. These chapters come randomly pouring out of my head as I live on, and I like others to read my random chapters of creativity. How's THAT for poetry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom