• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Your Custom User Title Mean?

D

Donahue

Pretty much means I'm drifting from community to community trying to find a place to stick around.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, my custom user title is actually a reference to something that happened on another site.

You see, I was playing a game of Mafia, and the Cop had claimed and nailed us two Mafia. I wanted people to stop relying on him so heavily, because I thought it might've been a plot of some kind and also because it was a matter of time until he was killed if he was telling the truth after all.

In one of his posts, he was asking questions, and addressed me as "Guy who hates cop nailin' scum". I felt I had to make a reference to that due to the sheer awesomeness of it, thus the user title you see now.

Beeker

Wild Card
I usually put something that relates to me as a goofball :xd:
But the one I have now is referencing when you get the Hookshot in A Link to the Past, and how it says "Boing" quite a bit.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Mine is Dynamic Aero Winds. Basically, it's Dynamic winds, and stick aero in the middle, or my name flipped around with winds. Plus, my name is the song of one of
Daft Punk's songs Aerodynamic. I thought that would be a cool name, so I put it, and I like it! Heres the song:

What do you think? Pretty awesome. Daft Punk's mah favorite! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Claire

The Geekette
Tom has a shirt that says <Geek> on the front, and his dad would always make the comment about being "geek and geekette." So, "The Geekette" came to be. It's the feminine form of geek, if that makes things clearer.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Mine is the name of a song of one of Pink Floyd's less known CDs, 'A Saucerful of Secrets'.
Corporal Clegg is it's fourth song, and a pretty different song from the songs Pink Floyd made when they already had their style defined (how can you get your style completely defined in your second CD?).

You should hear the song :) .

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Mine is "queen of edits", though it could just as easily be "queen of typos" as that's why I edit my posts most often. I tend to revise my wording even before posting a message, and despite my best efforts, this sometimes means I drop a word, or the sentence structure gets messed up because I left part of the old sentence in and finished with the new, etc. And then there are those weird occasions where "beast" and "beach" somehow become the same word in my head because my brain only bothers with phonetics, but that's another story.

Kybyrian

I don't even know what my custom user title is.

EDIT: Now I do since I posted... I guess it's pretty self-explanatory, though, right?

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
it means that i would do anything to get my voice heard, through my music mostly, that i will never give up, no matter how many bands i go through i will always have a band that will be a thorn in the side of society, this country needs to be questioned, thats what makes it great, it means i will always be here to question the choices that america makes, it means that i try to make a difference... it means a lot...

when i was younger me and one of my friends used to name link ice (that was when i first started playing zelda games)
i started using link later tho
and the 6661 is a number on one of my favorite guitarists guitars (zacky vengeance)
so therefore i got ice6661 =]

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mine mean I am the Toon Link master well My best tittle my friends at school call me THE TOON LINK MASTER and Zelda

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Well, The Origin Seeker, well what it says, Im trying to form a timeline thats is as acceptable as the Split timeline. BUt its very hard Im stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom