• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Your Custom User Title Mean?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Mine is pretty self-explanatory. I took it on when someone once commented to me (outside the Internet), "You're pretty protective." My eyes widened as if hit in the head with a stone, because in that certain situation I realized I did act sort of like a guardian. And that my concern for other people spread out further than that general area, including on- and offline.

Oh yeah...and I added those little eyes for a comical effect. :D

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
It's pretty much a message that goes with my username, Pixel IS the smallest graphic (digital) unit after all

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
"The Quiet Man" is the name of an old movie I came across once. Basically, it was about a guy who visited a little town where he grew up. The thing is, he got respected pretty quickly and certain people wanted a piece of him. He was made fun of because he didn't fight like people thought a real man was supposed to, in fact, his wife almost leaves him because she says she doesn't want to have a husband that doesn't defend his honor.

Now, I'm not saying that I identify with him or anything like that. I just thought it sounded cool, and it's a bit out of place since I'm not really a fully grown man, physically or in personality. I can actually be pretty childish sometimes. And I'm also not peaceful, people who know me probably know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
I've had the same usertitle from the very start. However, there was one instance when I changed it - on my birthday, on which it read "Happy Birthday".

On the topic of its meaning: My usertitle, Soul of †he Lone Wolf, comes from the fact that I have been a loner since forever (a loner, not necessarily "lonely"...there's a difference). As for the "soul" part of it...it not only sounds cool, but it has a meaning as well. It basically means I was born a lone wolf; it was instilled within my soul from birth. Another tidbit about my usertitle is that the "†" symbol is called a dagger, which happens to be my favorite weapon. All and all, I'm a sucker for themes. I hate when things are chaotic and uncoordinated, so naturally my usertitle would match my username [and everything else] to fit my wolf theme. :yes:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
It means I'm the Psycho one, it is my nickname at school because of what I do.....and probably you don't wanna know

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My usertitle is 8wayrun denotation for a very simple combo I do in Soul Calibur 4 using my 2nd favorite character, Amy.

236 means Down, downforward, forward, K means B/O (depending on console, B for X360 Circle for PS3), :A means JF Horizontal Button (Square or X, square for PS3 X for 360), 6 means forward, :6B means JF Forward Vertical Button (Triangle or Y, Triangle for PS3 Y for 360), G+A means press the guard button and horizontal button, X for PS3 or A for 360.

I love Amy <3

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Mine means "I'm going to be a gardener" in Hungarian, which is the name of my favorite poem by Attila József.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom