• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does the Skyward Sword Music Tell You About the Game?

Hi Zelda Dungeon!

(lets make this fast)

The music in the legend of zelda has always been great, and I think that the music usually fits the game feel, think about WW or TP, I think the music can tell you many things, so, I was wondering...

what is the skyward sword music telling you about the game?

here are some links for the main trailers (skipping the one with just 40secs :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dYgrMz_XBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uluOg0Xl5Ac

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
That hopefully it'll be fully orchestrated....Even if Nintendo goes back to MIDI I wont be mad at all because it's not HOW the music is made, but HOW catchy and memorable it is.....

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Well, the music is some of the best I've heard, and (thank God) it's actually real orchestration. The music in the trailer just went perfectly with it, which is how it always is in Zelda. I'm very psyched for the game, and I'm anxious about hearing the music, too.

thx for the replys ^^

but, hehe :P, I was not talking about what do you think about the music, what I mean is, based on the music, what can you tell about how the game will be, how will it feel, for example, the wind waker music makes me think that the game was diferent to the other games and some what would have many exploration, also, it makes me think it has a serious story but a happy feel at the same time, saying this based in how different the kind of music was for the previous games, the style of music (which someway makes me think in exploration) and it has a happy feel :) but its combined with some slow, soft or (whatever it can be called) music.

This may be or not right

lucky I explained a little better this time :D (but I am afraid I didnt xD)

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Honestly, I don't think this music tells me anything about the game at all, because I personally believe that this music won't even show up in the game at all. We haven't heard anything resembling a battle theme, or a field theme, the only thing we might have heard is "Link's Theme" or "the sword's theme" or something like that. To me, the music we've hear just sounds like basic trailer music, and, in my opinion, it's kind of lame. I feel like we've had lot's better music in every other game we've had thus far. I hope this isn't all we're getting.

Just to clarify, the E3 trailer has music from TP!
But that recent trailer's music absolutely AMAZED me! :)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Honestly, I don't think this music tells me anything about the game at all, because I personally believe that this music won't even show up in the game at all. We haven't heard anything resembling a battle theme, or a field theme, the only thing we might have heard is "Link's Theme" or "the sword's theme" or something like that. To me, the music we've hear just sounds like basic trailer music, and, in my opinion, it's kind of lame. I feel like we've had lot's better music in every other game we've had thus far. I hope this isn't all we're getting.

Wrong, battle theme! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsnz3F7Xa30

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
THe music in the trailer has an epic feeling to it so it's probably foreshadowing an epic and intense adventure we have to yet to see...Once again it is a Zelda game so either way it's going to be fun and adventurous.

I'm pretty sure the music for the first trailer was used in the one for TP, so I won't count that. And to be honest, it doesn't tell me much. And I REALLY hope this isn't the direction they're going with the orchestrated music. Its nice and all, but I do hope we'll be hearing some darker feeling tunes as well.

Where is the TP music in the trailer? Where? I dont hear any. Its all new, and orchestrated. Which cant be TP, that was MIDI music.

Where is the TP music in the trailer? Where? I dont hear any. Its all new, and orchestrated. Which cant be TP, that was MIDI music.

It's hard to prove that now because silvagunner is gone </3

But it's 100% true though

Last edited:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom