• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds What Does Ravio's Diary Say? (spoilers)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't have the game yet, but what does Ravio's Diary say (you can find it in Hero Mode in Ravio's house in Lorule, iirc). That is the secret Aonuma was referring to way back when. If anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. ^^

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I don't have the game yet, but what does Ravio's Diary say (you can find it in Hero Mode in Ravio's house in Lorule, iirc). That is the secret Aonuma was referring to way back when. If anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. ^^
Yeah im actually very curious about that to dpes anyone know whats in the diary

T

tiroflame

Currently toughing through hero mode. ravio's dairy is in link's house in lorule. so, I'm 1/3 of the way there! be posting my progress and eventually ravio's diary here.

T

tiroflame

just cleared the wind temple...shrine of gales i think it's called. so that means im now 2/3 of the way there!

beat the tower of hera, so now all i have to do is get the master sword and do a few other things! 2.5/3!

Ravio's dariy reads as follows: (spoilers, obviously)

"3 Days to go
She wants to do the right thing.
I wish I could help her.
But leaving is my only option.

2 Days to go
She's being duped. Doesn't she
realize that? He's just a leech.
There's not choice but to go.

1 Day to go
I have so little magic. Enough to
go there-maybe not come back.
But tomorrow must be the day.
I may never see her again, but
I vow to save her from all this."

Last edited by a moderator:

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
just cleared the wind temple...shrine of gales i think it's called. so that means im now 2/3 of the way there!

beat the tower of hera, so now all i have to do is get the master sword and do a few other things! 2.5/3!

Ravio's dariy reads as follows: (spoilers, obviously)

"3 Days to go
She wants to do the right thing.
I wish I could help her.
But leaving is my only option.

2 Days to go
She's being duped. Doesn't she
realize that? He's just a leech.
There's not choice but to go.

1 Day to go
I have so little magic. Enough to
go there-maybe not come back.
But tomorrow must be the day.
I may never see her again, but
I vow to save her from all this."
so i dont think that has anything to do with majoras mask then what the heck were they talking about when they said a connection wil be revealed at the end

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I think the fact that it is a 3 day countdown is what the connection is. Maybe yet another soft confirmation at MM3D or MMHD

My big question is: Where did Ravio get all of those items?

Is it possible that he had some sort of Termina-like experience, repeating the same three days over and over while he collected all of those items?

Otherwise it seems weird to me that he managed to amass a collection of items that rivals the efforts of any of the legendary heroes of Hyrule.

It might make a fun side-quel to play as Ravio trying over and over to get everything he needs for his mission to succeed.

I suppose it is possible that he looted them before he left his home. Although it seems more likely that they came from Hyrule considering that most of the items were present in A Link to the Past.

It's probably just a fanciful thought, but that three-day countdown tie-in does beg for some kind of comparison.

I hate that Majora's Mask was in Hyrule before Ravio took over Link's house. I had soooo many interesting theories about Lorule and Majora's Mask. ;(

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I'm still playing A Link Between Worlds so I don't know the connection behind the characters. Who is he referring to?

The diary may be more interesting than it looks like. First of all, it's cryptic. And I think Brian made a few good questions here. There is indeed a connection to Majoras Mask. And I think, if they really made it, the game may be different from the Majoras Mask we know.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My big question is: Where did Ravio get all of those items?

Is it possible that he had some sort of Termina-like experience, repeating the same three days over and over while he collected all of those items?

Otherwise it seems weird to me that he managed to amass a collection of items that rivals the efforts of any of the legendary heroes of Hyrule.

It might make a fun side-quel to play as Ravio trying over and over to get everything he needs for his mission to succeed.

I suppose it is possible that he looted them before he left his home. Although it seems more likely that they came from Hyrule considering that most of the items were present in A Link to the Past.

It's probably just a fanciful thought, but that three-day countdown tie-in does beg for some kind of comparison.
The logical explanation is that Ravio, being the "supposed" hero of Lorule, is that he previously used those items. If i recall, he once served Hilda. So maybe he had specific duty in Lorule explaining why he had the items in the first place.

I don't think that Ravio did go to Termina, but if he did, the thief girl later, after you rescue her, wears a mask that looks suspiciously keaton like, and says she got it from an abandoned house. Possibly Ravios?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom