• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Ganondorf Do in His Spare Time?

I

Indridcold85

I really don't think that he practices light orb tennis cause he kinda sucks at it or Link is really good.

Nah, he just does the chicken dance. Gotta keep those arms moving so they'll be strong enough to put through link's face, don't you know.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
He reads a book on how to be more evil, new enemies to create through his magical ability, and lets not forget: how to tweak his evil laugh to get the most out of it before being defeated!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I really don't think that he practices light orb tennis cause he kinda sucks at it or Link is really good.

He really does need to practice though ... His phantom counterpart is a better light orb tennis player than he is. If I were Ganondorf I'd be ashamed of that.

well in the 7 years after Link pulled the Master Sword in Ocarina of Time he obviously decided he wanted a mullet. and I'm sure all the other times he threw sexy parties!!!

Night Owl

~Momentai
Stalking Link.
In OoT, When he captures Zelda, He states that he figured that if he let link meddle long enough zelda would show herself.
he plays wii with phantom clones of himself.
or,he could hit the gym.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I betcha anything he goes to the awesome Zelda Restaurant! :) http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?28143-Zelda-Restaurant

Anyway, he didn't die at the end of TP, he went on to live his dream of opening a Donut Shop in Castle Town.
Muahahahahaha! Soon I shall be the lead producer of donuts throughout the land. People will come from miles around just to try my brilliant pastries! Muahahahaha!-:ganondorf:

gravendoom75

Thief Of Space
world champ ping pong and tennis master
works on making giant monsters
piano teacher
plays piano
uses the triforce of power to open bottles
stalks link on facebook and twitter
has chats with zelda
works on making a new trident

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom