• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Ganondorf Do in His Spare Time?

Beeker

Wild Card
There's only one thing I can think of.
Fishing. My evidence? Final battle of TP. Hey, it could relax the guy.
Or perhaps tennis fits the bill better. We've seen him do it a lot, maybe he like playing tennis.:P

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Apparently, he's playing the piano all day, as seen before the battle against him in OoT... Wait a minute, he betrays the king, acquires massive power, becomes the ruler of the world, devastates that very world, makes Hyrule Castle sink into a lava pit and builds a floating tower atop that lava pit... just so that he can play on his piano 24/7? That's video game logic for you, I guess :lol:

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Or perhaps tennis fits the bill better. We've seen him do it a lot, maybe he like playing tennis.:P

Exactly!

I'm also going to say AlttP's Ganon added "Visit Hogwarts to learn to how to transform himself into a bat" to the list of possibilities.

Apparently, he's playing the piano all day
It was an organ... -.-

Eh... well, for one, sleeping. You know, even the evil have to rest their minds at some point in time. I don't think he does it much considering how crazy he is all the time.
But what about playing the ninja game? I bet he would be great at it because of how ninja-ish he was in the Wind Waker.
As for Twilight Princess... getting his hair done. :P

Last edited:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Ganondorf wakes up at 6AM sharp each day. He has breakfast, usually a bowl of evil-o's and a cup of hyoi pear juice but this varies. For 3 hours he sits and practices his organ while thinking about plans to stop Link. he usually has a break then and rides his horse around Hyrule field, fishes, or plays tennis with his minions. His lunchtime favourite would be roasted cucco with a side salad, and a glass of 'special milk' imported from Termina. He usually goes to examine his armies for a few hours and then in the evenings he reads before going to bed with his Dark Beast Ganon plushie, Ganny.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Ganondorf probably just sits around all day, waiting and planning. He sends his minions all over the lands to claim it for himself, then he eventually finds out about Link and tries to defeat him.

Ganondorf also enjoys playing the organ, long walks in the sacred realm, reading and having a nice lie down with a mug of hot chocolate in the evening.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
He definitely likes playing the organ.

I think he likes practicing combat, and planning out his design for the boss room.

He probably also enjoys planning out what he'll do with various parts of Hyrule once he takes them over. Where he'll place his Stalfos, what kind of evil he'll unleash, how evil and spiky to make the walls, etc. There's a lot to consider when you're a dark lord.

I think he also enjoys horseback riding, converting people to his cause of evil, and visiting farms. There must be some reason he gave that ranch to Ingo, and told him to raise horses.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Hmm... Well, perhaps he is trapped in a void with nothing to do. Since we haven't come up with an official Gannondorf Timeline (I don't think so, at least) I just split it up into the different games in my head. I guess that he WOULD be playing the Organ or sleeping or practicing Light Tennis, but then AFTER he is defeated, I guess all he really could do s sleep in an endless void. By the way, does Gannondorf ever eat? How about drink milk, or Grandma's Soup?

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
I believe he plays that huge organ in OoT. It makes sense seeing as that is what he is doing when we first see him in the final battle or maybe he just goes around cursing temples.

Danlo

Daniel
Ganondorf probably is playing some WII Tennis :D. But I think he Trains and sits in his chair thinking of ways to defeat Link and rule all the Hyrule and also how is he going to get all Triforce pieces

B

boomerang

He spends most of his time yelling at his idiot minions when they screw up his plans.
Or he sits inside all day long locked in his room, racking his brain trying to figure the time line out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom