• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you wear to go to sleep?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Either these garbs- Pyjamas or T-shirt with shorts.

I like wearing the t-shirt garb the most because it is really comfortable. I would actually consider that as the second most suitable garb to wear. As for pyjamas, it's also comfy bu sometimes it irks me out since its too transparent and it is long sleeved. If it is long sleeved, I won't get any air.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I sleep almost naked, suddenly I am the sexiest sleeper on ZD, trust me I'm not, I can't stay still and my cats hate it.

Majora's Cat

How about that
It really depends on the temperature indoors and whether or not I'm comfortable. Exercising in the late of night has been a hard-to-break habit, so in times like those I don't really wear anything but boxers and a tank top. Actually, no matter what the case, it's usually a tank top with or without sweatpants.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It kind of depends. If I'm exhausted, I'll simply jump into bed in whatever I happen to be wearing that the moment. When I do bother to change my clothes, I get into pajama bottoms and wear the same shirt I wore that day. I don't wear socks to bed unless it's cold.

bunny

birb overlord
In the summer, a tank top and shorts.

In the winter, sweat/pj pants and a t-shirt.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Just shorts most of the time, I don't like being too hot in bed but if it's cold I'll throw on some sort of T-shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom