• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Watch On Youtube!

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
Comedies and gaming videos because I like to laugh and see what kind of ridiculous kills people get on CoD

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Pokemon in Real Life by Smosh are hilarious. I wish they would do #5 and beyond. I also like Zelda Dungeon's channel. I usually end up watching my favorite bands or songs at the time. Sometimes I wonder in to weird stuff like botflies in the head from a trip to Costa Rica. Then I know it is time to log off.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have been watching the Super Paper Mario walkthrough by Chuccaaconroy. I already played this game many years ago but the guy is funny and cracks me up. I do this often only watching the game because of the funny comments people make while playing the game

I watch a lot of minecraft. you know, Yogscast, Syndicate. Although runeshark are amzing and not that well known. Go check 'em out :)

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
The type of videos I typically watch on YT are:

-LP's (The reason why is because in case I missed anything from a certain checkpoint. I can write it down and play whenever I have the chance. Also, some of the LP's are pretty funny, so I'll mostly watch it for the humor too.)
-OST's (I don't know why. But, I mostly listen to them whenever I'm cleaning or surfin' online.)
-Trailers (<3 )
-Cutscenes from videogames (Same reason. Sometimes I'd rather watch a certain scene instead of opening my PS3 and playing up to that point.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom