• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Watch On Youtube!

Most of my subscriptions are of beauty guru's for hair and make up tutorials and such. Sort of embarrassing admitting that actually :O Other than that I go in the completely opposite direction with gaming related videos and of course music.

Do you know of any for guys. LOL. A lot of guys (like me) have trouble with figuring out how to do their hair too.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
The videos I usually watch are either gaming or music videos. I especially enjoy watching game reviews and LP's. I find them more entertaining than the other stuff like RayWilliamJohnson, Shane Dawson and all them. The music I listen to on youtube is both music from bands and video game music. Occasionally, I'll watch anime like Naruto Abridged or Code Geass.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
GO CHUGGAACONROY!!! His Let's plays are awesome! I also watch trailers for games, mostly Animal Crossing:3ds :). I also listen to music, usually Gilvasunner. He has a huge variety, I find my self asking over and over again "Where does he get this stuff?" :lol:

T

TheRealGinger51

Wong Fu Productions...if you don't know who they are, you should change that!

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I watch Utorak007, Tobuscus, PewDiePie, Chuggaaconroy, Kevin or the guy from how to annoy people, and haydunn.

I am currently watching chuggaconroy again hearing he had finished his posts with playing pokemon emerald while it's connected to the gamecube. Now I am watching his LET'S PLAY SUPER PAPER MARIO!!! and I gotta say he says lots of stuff I never knew about the game myself.

Chuggaaconroy, NintendoCaprisun, ProtonjonSA, Smosh, NigaHiga, Kevjumba, TheRunawayGuys, ScrewAttack, Tomska, NicePeter, NicePeterToo, erb, erb2, zazinombies, shut up cartoons and daneboe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom