• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Watch On Youtube!

I watch a lot of comedy, especially Siggas (dcigs, dcigscomedy). His angry black man videos are hilarious; also smosh, raywilliamjohnson, and matsku84, because he has the best combination of game videos on youtube (need for speed and roller coaster tycoon 2) :P His creation, "NFS Most Wanted: Stupid Cops 2" is pure genius. :)

and of course, the TheZeldaDungeon channel.

I usually watch Lets Plays, Vocaloid music videos, or Animes with english sub/dubs...but mostly LPs. To be specific, I watch LPs from

GhostRobo- hes doesnt curse that much & pretty cheerful

Lancun-Curses, but His Oot LP is HILARIOUS

Chuggaconroy- just started watching him...so far so good

NintendoCapriSun- alot of references to other games

Smosh- if u havnt already, watch the Legend of Zelda Rap video...hilarious!

JoshJepson- Hes done alot of Zelda walkthroughs

Zelda Dungeon- probably the most reliable & accurate Zelda walkthroughs I've found

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I used to watch youtube videos all the time, but I don't really anymore. I like Smosh but other than that I don't watch a lot. Mainly music videos/lyric videos/piano covers so I can learn new stuff to play. That's about it :P

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I watch alot of..
Smosh
supermac18
NicePeterToo
NicePeter
MaryDoodles
that about it, they all are great to watch when i have spare time:yes:

I watch mostly gaming related stuff. Let's Plays, trailers, and other game related things. I also watch relaxing videos to help me fall asleep. :P

Linksister82

Setterwind
Mainly I watch gaming stuff like Let's Plays but I watch other stuff too. Just depends on my mood I reckon. Sometimes I watch crafty stuff that has to do with cross stitching, knitting, crocheting, etc.

MineCraft is all I watch. Believe it or not, MineCraft videos' are pretty popular these days. I watch videos' even if I don't even have a MIneCraft account ( I want one though!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom