• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Watch On Youtube!

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
My newest fav song, well, one of them.

[video=youtube;5Gni33QiG0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gni33QiG0I&feature=related[/video]

I love Groove Coverage!!!

I watch NintendoCapriSun's Let's Plays, almost religiously. This includes TheRunawayGuys, as well. Also, some Minecraft videos. And anything else I find humorous.

Last edited:

Nyan Cat

Nyan! Nyan!
I watch Yu Gi Oh Abriged (I love it to much <3)
And Dragon Ball Z abgriged ^^
:O Also MsDBZfan, KevJumba, Nintendofangirl, JPMetz, Tobuscus, NigaHiga, and a few vocaloid videos at aleast one a day xD

Jedizora

:right:
The Lets Player Chuggaconroy. I do think hes very good at gaming, and He's funny.
I also Get most of my video game music from there.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
These are a few bookmarked YouTube Channels i frequent:

Tobuscus
JulianSmith87
RayWilliamJohnson
Meekakitty
Sxephil
PhilipDeFranco

TheZeldaDungeon ^^
TobyTurner
Smosh
Yourfavoritemartian
BreakingNYC

NintenDaanNC
nicepeter

Just to name a few... ^^

I.... love.... Tobuscus......... :3:3:3 ^^ :love:

I am actually chatting with Toby Turner right now on my YouTube email account. I watch Tobuscus (TobyTurner, TobyGames), ShadowSheikiah, Jacksfilms, Smosh, and I watch Four Swords At Camp. Many. Many. Many Times. Crap, gotta go...

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I mainly use youtube to watch fanvids, and to post my own, and when I need som humor I search for stand-up and such. It's a great place to discover new things :)

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
I'm subscribed to a lot of channels but here are the ones I watched recently:
TheRunawayGuys
SonicsChannel
WhiteBoy7thst
PeteDorr

That's all I watched recently.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
-Music vids for bands I like (i.e. A Day To Remember, The Devil Wears Prada, Blood on the Dance Floor, etc.)

-Smosh

-Egoraptor

-Miles923 (he does vids for fighting games like Marvel vs. Capcom. They're pretty funny)

-Two Best Friends Play

-Sequelitis

-Zelda Dungeon (of course);)

-And various music top tens and introduction vids. Those help me with new music so I can stay on top (lol hipster)

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
I watched Remi Gaillard (The French Prankster) And boy! was the Kangaroo Video was funny. He tried to steal a Police Cap and got caught. (He hopped away instead of running)

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I'll watch anything that looks interesting. It's definitely a good way to kill some time and especially if you are bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom