• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Watch On Youtube!

Ice Sage

these are words
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, RoahmMythril's Megaman perfect run videos, and Rhyntav. This is what I usually watch.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
This forum is to post of what you usually watch on youtube so everyone else can see it for themselves. So basically you just post what you watch and say why you watch it.

I watch Stupid Mario Bros., i watch it cause its pretty funny i'd say.
Hey, I used to watch Stupid Mario Brothers, but no any more.

Anyway, I watch the YouTube channels chuggaaconroy, nintendocaprisun, TheRunawayGuys, NinBuzz, TheZeldaDungeon, JoshJepson, JohneAwesome, Smosh, nigahiga, RayWilliamJohnson, Lueroi, Breaking NYC, and Yourfavoritemartian. When I'm bored, I might go on KingDaddyDMAC's or TheKillerNacho's channel just to watch Pokemon wi-fi battles.

Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot. If I want to listen to music, I go on PokeRemixStudio's channel!

Last edited:
I sometimes watch the old Disney movies and listen to music either from the movies, from Zelda games or when I want to listen to a song.

Chuggaaconroy, NintendoCapriSun, TheRunawayGuys, superskarmory and batman9502. Other than that I don't really watch Youtube.

Last edited:
G

Garo Ninja

I watch mostly Tobuscus, Smosh and PaperBatVG. But only when I'm not watching Three Days Grace or Thousand Foot Krutch music videos lol.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
If anything, I like watching Charlie the Unicorn and movie trailers or music videos.

I watch Smosh, chuggaaconroy, and Whitest Kids U Know clips.

EDIT: I also watch my friend, Jason. His channel is jasonissocrazy. Um, I also watch RayWilliamJohnson, Sxephil, and some random speedruns.

Last edited:

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i watch Lets Plays and Aqualungs game reviews. i recently found a show called continue and i've been watching them alot lately too.
i'll put up the newest episode but be warned they swear alot.

http://youtu.be/aJXE1ENdkX4

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom