• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors What do you want to see next time?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Age of Calamity is gonna receive a substantial new batch of information - a whooping 50 minutes - in more or less a week.

What do you want to see from it? They've branded it a 'gameplay showcase' - but going into specifics, what are your expectations?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm expecting to see how maps work in this game. From keeps to missions to combat combos and everything in between. I'm not expecting much story info, but I think they will start us off with the first story map maybe. I also wanna know about adventure mode.

They've said we'll see gameplay and be introduced to the characters but on top of that, things I'd like to see are how the maps work, how we upgrade our characters and what modes there'll be at base.

I'm expecting DLC too, so if we see a season pass I'd like to know what will be in that. The last games were pretty good with telling us what we'd be getting.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I am hoping to see a bunch of original characters cuz there is only 7 canon characters to work with at the moment maybe 8 if you add Purah to the list, I hope she is there cuz I want to see what she looks like as an adult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom