• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Want to See in the Sims 4?

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
The title explains itself. What kind of innovations do you think should be in the next Sims game. There are still Expansions coming for the Sims 3, but what major ideas would you like to see in the Sims 4?

Linksister82

Setterwind
I'm not sure in the way of gameplay symantics but I know that I think they should fix the way the sims look. I am not as into The Sims 3 as I was The Sims 2 because all the sims I make on The Sims 3 look similar. All of my sims' faces look round and fat whether I make them skinny or not. There isn't enough of a difference between defined cheekbones vs. no cheekbones. The detail isn't there IMO. If they fix that then I'll be happy. :) Otherwise, I'm not sure. I guess I never thought about it.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Sex. No, literally, I want to see the sex... Hmm, but besides my oddly perverted wishes, I'd like, as Linksister said, more detail options added to the Sims creator. I'd also like to see more expansions on the possibilities of life (in other words, make it more realistic), which they always do... Other than that, I thought Sims 3 was pretty solid. Sims 2 is still my favorite, but they can't really go backwards with Sims 4... Oh, and better graphics of course! But not to the point where I have to go buy new computer hardware. I hate it when that happens...

And you know was joking about the sex, right........ Wait, was I? :lol:

I like the Sims 3. IMO the details for the Sims 3 people were just fine. But I would like to see more realistic details :) kinda like in the fan made trailer that was on YouTube. And maybe have clothing options an such for the babies, maybe have a stage were they learn to crawl/walk. And also maybe not such a hassle with keeping up the needs for the Sims especially when having multiple people in your house hold.

Dan

A bigger focus on introducing new concepts rather than just adding the same ones in new expansions. (pets anyone)
I want more variety , I want hybrid people half bear half human and half pig. A manbearpig would be awesome !
More badass pets like monkeys , crocodiles , and cows !

No more damn cars let's drive ufos instead. I want freakiest houses like Invader zims. The sims 4 should be at the pinnacle of customization whether you are an insane crazy moron like me or your regular joe like... well no one is normal on this site but my point stands.

Wider variety of life stages. Child is very vague in my opinion, so maybe a pre-teen stage would be nice. Also, better define the adult stage, like middle-aged, etc. I'm all for realism in the Sims, and I think Sims 3 is the best at capturing that so far. I'm not too keen on the vampire and supernatural magic stuff that many are, so I could do without all of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom