• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Want to See in Kingdom Hearts III?

I am beyond excited for Kingdom Hearts III! Albeit the fact that it's taken over a decade to get this 3rd game out! I'm very curious to know what y'all are all looking for in this game, especially considering all the games in between the 2nd and 3rd game. Please let me know everything you'd like to see happen, whether it be new gameplay mechanics, improvements, characters, boss fights, proper ending/story, theories, anything!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The only thing I want out of KH3 is to be able to play as all of the Keybladers in a non-limited form. That is, don't do something like KH2's Mickey where we can only use the keybladers if/when Sora passes out. I want to be able to use them as stand alone characters. It's ambitious, and I know it is very unlikely to happen given that KH3 I think is going to be another Sora game, but still. It's the perfect chance. Especially for the boss battle that we all know is going to go down.

The only thing I want out of KH3 is to be able to play as all of the Keybladers in a non-limited form. That is, don't do something like KH2's Mickey where we can only use the keybladers if/when Sora passes out. I want to be able to use them as stand alone characters. It's ambitious, and I know it is very unlikely to happen given that KH3 I think is going to be another Sora game, but still. It's the perfect chance. Especially for the boss battle that we all know is going to go down.

Fantastic explanation of what you'd like! Thanks so much!

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'd love to be able to play as Riku more and maybe have a side story about him. He's my favorite character, after all haha.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'd love to be able to play as Riku more and maybe have a side story about him. He's my favorite character, after all haha.

I agree, and let's get his controls right this time, Square.

I would also like to see a Frozen world.

Djinn

and Tonic
Clearly an Elsa Eidolon summon, or at least Shiva in the Elsa dress. And she had better tell you to let it go somewhere in the game.

Outside of that I'm a little on the fence about Disney's newest properties Marvel Universe and Star Wars appearing as worlds you can visit. Maybe Marvel Manhattan but I have no idea what form Sora can take there. Star Wars is a bit easier since you could have jedi Sora with a lightsaber keyblade rescue Disney's newest princess Leia from heartless stormtroopers.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Clearly an Elsa Eidolon summon, or at least Shiva in the Elsa dress. And she had better tell you to let it go somewhere in the game.

A summon that could be either Elsa or Anna would also be acceptable to me. They both appear and hug, then separate, leaving you with one or the other. Anna would heal the party and Elsa would cast ice spikes at enemies.

I'd like to see Marvel characters in the game as well as a Marvel-themed outfit and/or weapon for Sora. I'd also like to see the return of Anti-Sora in some form, along with some beast attack combinations and spells. Lastly, I'd like to see a playable Aqua again. Seems reasonable enough, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom