• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Want to See in Future Games ?

What are the top 5 things you want to see in any future pokemon games ? for me it goes like this

1. A run button like in HG/SS so you dont always have to hold down b.
2. Two other items you can register to the toch screen
3. A two speed bike like in platinum
4. Eradication of weak hms. (cut)
5. the touch screen menu to permanantly display your party ( health, status, etc. ) and make it so you can select them and go into your bag from there to use various medicines for them.

thank you

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
What are the top 5 things you want to see in any future pokemon games ? for me it goes like this

5. the touch screen menu to permanantly display your party ( health, status, etc. ) and make it so you can select them and go into your bag from there to use various medicines for them.

thank you
I agree with some of these such as; the bike, and run button. Those were smart and fun to use. I never found cut a weak HM, but a useful one to cut down those pesky small trees. I absolutely positively loved the concept from Pokemon HG/SS where you could traverse through not only the Johto, but also the Kanto region. It was the perfect combination of both games and generations. Along with the concept of having a voice/transmitting device so you can talk to your Mom, friends, and rivals. It was fun to use along with the radio system from I think B&W. And I would also like to see the Shadow Pokemon concept revisited in a future installment along with the snag machine. In addition I would also like to see more villians/rivals in one game like in B&W. Where you had Cheren, Bianca, N, and the entire syndicate of Team Plasma. I'd enjoy more answer choices than Yes and No. These are just a few. I'm sure I can think of more.

Fig

The Altruist
I agree with some of these such as; the bike, and run button. Those were smart and fun to use. I never found cut a weak HM, but a useful one to cut down those pesky small trees. I absolutely positively loved the concept from Pokemon HG/SS where you could traverse through not only the Johto, but also the Kanto region. It was the perfect combination of both games and generations. Along with the concept of having a voice/transmitting device so you can talk to your Mom, friends, and rivals. It was fun to use along with the radio system from I think B&W. And I would also like to see the Shadow Pokemon concept revisited in a future installment along with the snag machine. In addition I would also like to see more villians/rivals in one game like in B&W. Where you had Cheren, Bianca, N, and the entire syndicate of Team Plasma. I'd enjoy more answer choices than Yes and No. These are just a few. I'm sure I can think of more.

^This answered my thoughts on this topic! Thanks honey!

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
hg/ss did the best job IMO, so I'd like all of that added to a new region. one of the main things people talk about is choosing a starter region and eventually going throu all five. I also want to see a Pokemon on the wii u. a proper one, not colleseum style.

thank you

The only thing I don't necessarily like about this list is number 2, 4, and 5 . With number two, I actually like the way they did in pokemon black and white.You can put as many as you want on it, and not just two.The thing with number four is, I wouldn't really like them to be just...gone...Maybe If the character were really a move deleter and rememberer, then I wouldn't have a problem with it. With number five, I actually wouldn't want it to display them and they be huge on the bottom screen, Maybe If they were smaller and shrunken down and just at the bottom of the screen, where you might be able to scroll between them. I actually reallyreallyliked that we could travel in Johto, and Kanto in gold, silver,heartgold, and soulsilver.If only we could choose six top favorite things.*sighs*

I want Pokémon to follow you again like in HeartGold and SoulSilver. When ever I play Pokémon White, I feel a bit lonely just walking by myself. I always liked having an Espeon following my around, I hope they bring that feature back in future Pokémon games.

Eradication of weak hms. (cut)

I don't think they should get rid of HMs as such, what they should do is make it easier to replace the move rather then going to the move deleter just to get rid of it. Because you can use TMs as many times as you like now, the HM drawback has kinda been made redundent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom